Left arm pit – nobody is helping you, so suppressed anger will be present – Centaury and Willow for pain.
Right side arm pit – Holly, Willow
Lower back pain – Chicory
Whenever you have pains shifting from one place to another then take Scleranthus
Numbness from sitting long hours
If there is numbness from sitting long hours, then the remedies prescribed are:
Numbness in the Leg from sitting– Hornbeam and Walnut,
Hand – Wild Rose, Centaury, Pine and Willow
Calcarea Phos -6x (homeopathy) 3 tablets three times a day for one month will reduce the numbness to a very great extent – in fact, numbness will not be there.
I had to make a presentation to a delegation that came from Europe. The presentation was an overview and update of our business. At the end of the meeting / presentation, we were looking for investment from the European / Global division of the visiting company.
The night before the presentation I spoke to Mohan and asked him for some tips. He asked me to draw two sets of concentric circles:
- One with my name in the centre and WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE in the outer circles in that order and
- Another one with my name in the centre along with the person I was making the presentation to, date and location and ELM, GORSE and HEATHER in the outer circles in that order.
I drew these circles on two sheets of paper and took them along with me in to the meeting room. The meeting started at 10 a.m. and my turn came at around 4 p.m.
What I observed during the day was that the main person in the visiting team was someone who did not smile through the day and did not really give away any of his emotions / views. When I started presenting, I suddenly felt very comfortable and at ease and I actually smiled during my presentation. This, in a way, forced a smile on that person who was tight-lipped and was on guard. In fact, he said a few words in appreciation of the work we are doing too.
WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE: a good combination for any interviews including Visa Interviews, and for meeting with big bosses
ELM, GORSE and HEATHER: Heather will make people listen to you, while Elm and Gorse will increase your capacity / skill
I was about to give a presentation to engineering students from Anna University. Naran asked me to chant OAK and MUSTARD to prepare the presentation, and write “ELM, GORSE and HORNBEAM” on a piece of paper and keep it with me while giving the lecture. Without fail it worked wonders.
OAK: for smart presentation
MUSTARD: to know what the students would expect and meet them; will throw light to us to understand the needs of the students
ELM, GORSE and HORNBEAM: teacher’s remedy for taking classes
For harmony in relationships and family, I have formed certain combinations:
- The standard combination I give is Beech, Willow, Walnut, Cherry plum and Chicory
- Another one I give is Agrimony, instead of Cherry plum (Agrimony Beech Willow Walnut Chicory)
- Agrimony, Beech, Walnut and Wild Rose is another one
- Finally: Beech, Walnut, Holly, Willow and Cherry plum
- Project the flowers Sweet Chestnut, Holy, Vine, Water violet for violence in the world
How to finalize the combination required?
Based on the symptoms and situations mentioned below, decide which combination suits you:
- Somebody wants peace give them Agrimony combination. Where there is Agrimony, there is peace. Just to maintain peace, they will not blame or criticise anybody.
- Beech: for fault-finding and criticizing
- Willow: blaming others for our problems
- Walnut: for any two person to adjust with each other
- Chicory: not to be possessive. The possessive mentality will lead to suspicion.
- Cherry Plum: in the midst of a conflict, one should not loose control.
- In the family there will be a lot of hatred and suspicion: Chicory and Holly.
- Wild rose: when we are not able to come out of the rut. Wild rose will liberate us from the problem. Wild rose will give inner motivation to live the life in full and not to loose interest.
Get out of prison – any prison?
Somebody is in jail. To bring them out Sweet Chestnut, Wild rose and Chestnut bud.
The combination required is: Sweet Chestnut, Olive and Ruby.
Recovering from a Failed Business
The combination can re-generate a person or a business from a major setback. When the business is down and you are not able to bring it up, you need these remedies.
Regeneration means coming out of total destruction. The business has to come again, from rock bottom.
Recovering from a Serious Illness
Let us say, you were afflicted by Jaundice. When you come out of it, you will be totally exhausted. This combination would help you to recover faster. In addition, you may listen to Mooladhara Crown Chakra Activation CD for a quick recovery. Check out this link: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2010/08/21/i-am-tired-of-my-%e2%80%9ctiredness%e2%80%9d/
Sweet Chestnut means Creation
It is not a flower, but a tree. During the entire summer it will become dark and dry. Even without water, the tree will be porous and dark. In July, after the monsoon, it will be full of flowers. Thus, it represents new creation.
To create something new, it is only possible for the divine. You can’t create anything new. You can only use what’s existing.
Conceiving a Child
This is very good remedy for conceiving a child. Creation has many meanings including father, hatch etc. To conceive a child both husband and wife have to take Sweet Chestnut.
No Savings, Broke, Invention, Re-habitation, 100% Production
- No savings: Sweet Chestnut and Wild Rose. Enough money earned but no savings. All unnecessary expense will be cut off.
- A New-self will emerge, when Sweet Chestnut is taken. If you are beginning something new, then take that remedy.
- To do invention and research: give the combination of Sweet Chestnut, Water Violet, Oak and Mustard. It will bring in more and more inventions in day-to-day life.
- For re-habitation: Sweet Chestnut
- For floods in Pakistan, we can pray to Sweet Chestnut and send it to them. It has never happened like this before.
- Production of any plant should produce 100% regularly, without slowing down: Sweet Chestnut, Walnut and Hornbeam. Any production will be uninterrupted then, like weaving production. Produced has to be sold as well. Therefore, Walnut and Hornbeam.
Expressions of Sweet Chestnut:
- “I am broke”
- Can I write off my dues? I am shattered means: Sweet Chestnut.
I am extremely happy to tell you that I had been selected for internship at Cummins Inc., Singapore. Thank you very much.
I was chanting (Bach Flower Remedies) Gorse and Clematis right from the beginning of the day. Everything went very well for me. Everybody greeted me with a smile and spoke to me in a friendly manner, right from the cab driver to the interviewer. It was as though, completely my day. I am extremely thankful to you.
I am also chanting Gentian and Wild Rose daily for good exam results.
With the help of Bach Flower Remedy WILD ROSE!
Thilakesh told me that his father would never go to office in the morning on time.
I have never met his father before. Therefore, based on what Thilakesh said, I thought his father has a starting trouble. So, I gave his father Hornbeam.
After 15 days, Thilakesh did not find any changes in his father. Therefore, I asked him to describe his father’s daily activities.
According to Thilakesh, his father does everything without any thinking. During the day, he does not know what he will be doing. He simply goes through the motions. He is not interested in movies, and eatables.
When he meets anybody, he will not enquire anything about him or her. In the drawing-room, he will simply sit quite. He eats food without enjoying the taste of it and so on.
For the last three Deepavali celebrations, he is not wearing any new clothes and he has ducked the new clothes bought safely in the shelf.
I gave him Wild Rose and within one day he started showing significant progress.