My elder sister bothers me a lot. She is a kind of person “my way or highway” and very difficult to deal with. For 4 years, she is sapping my energy.
Chant “WILLOW! Help me to forgive …. (name of your sister) and extend my love to her”.
The Bach Flower Remedy Willow helps us to release our resentment.
So, we are doing a prayer to Willow to help us to forgive and love somebody.
A Prayer to Willow, from the ‘Meditation on Bach Flowers’ CD:
Hey the golden-yellow Willow, I just prostrate to you. When I have any difficulty or suffering, if I think, “Why should it happen to me” come to my help Willow.
Instill faith in me. If I say, my prayers are unanswered Willow teach me to have more faith in God!
Willow when I sulk with resentment or bitterness, help me regain my sense of humor and faith in God!
To know more about Willow, please check out the link:
“The power needed in yoga is the power to go through effort, difficulty or trouble without getting fatigued, depressed, discouraged or impatient and without breaking off the effort or giving up one’s aim or resolution.”
– The Mother
When can you use this flower?
- For any obstacle or hindrance
- If there is a delay, obstruction, opposition or restriction, for example, if there is a delay in getting the offer. What can you do then? You can take the picture and meditate upon it.
- Just look at it for a while, if the project or something else is delayed. Let us say, marriage is delayed.
- If there is a stumbling block in your way, say a person is hindering, sabotaging or preventing you from doing anything…
- You are stopped from getting a promotion…“Let this girl need not get a job, a colleague might work towards it”
These can be categorized as obstruction, prevention and sabotage. In all these areas of problems, the Hibiscus flower can be used as a beautiful remedy.
The Hibiscus with this color only (Hawaii Hibiscus flower) has got that healing power. In fact, Mother has discussed about 15 varieties of Hibiscus flowers. Only the Hawaii Hibiscus flower has the qualities I have mentioned.
Have a look at the picture of the Hibiscus flower. You are blessed if you just get an opportunity to see it. Both the picture and pills of the flowers are available in the centre. The original flower is from Hawaii. Outside of the flower will be in yellowish orange, while its inside is red in color.