Creation of Wealth
When you find yourself with insufficient money, try to find new sources, ways – sources by which you can earn more:
- ELM and OAK – for inadequacy of mind to think ways of improving finance; to think differently
- GORSE – if you have no hopes or if you think to all sources are exhausted, feeling hopeless of getting any additional money
- LARCH – to be more confident of creating wealth
If you are in business:
- Think how to add more value to the products or add other products of more value.
If you are in job, ask simply:
- “How can I add more value to my work”,
- “What I had to do so that I am wanted more”,
- “How will I make my job more valuable” and
- “How will I contribute 100%”.
When you say or think that I am already working more than 16 hours – take OAK + OLIVE + HORNBEAM to work smartly and finish in less time.
If you are in business, or a salesman, ask yourself:
“How can I reach more in less time” or
“How can I reach more customers” then
Take VERVAIN + OAK + OLIVE.
Have a plan to spend and invest
Suddenly an advertisement comes and we spend carried away by it and regret later.
Not to do any impulsive purchase – CHERRY PLUM + HONEY SUCKLE
Or stop spending all when there is money – WILD ROSE
Enjoy your wealth
- Thank divine, your work, office everyday for your earning.
- Thank your expenses
- Stop your feeling of jealousy about the rich and come out of it by saying “ I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, LOVE THANK DIVINE”
- Find out your beliefs about money and release them
- Chant the Switch Words – “TOGETHER FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW”
- Do the Mudras – ACCEPTANCE MUDRA and VITALITY MUDRA, each for 15 minutes.
- Daily morning – rotate all the 7 chakras clock-wise by intending “Keep rotating clockwise at optimum speed.”
When you have too much worry and confusion about finance, take WHITE CHESTNUT + SCLERANTHUS + RESCUE REMEDY in the night.
Try the following on each day and find which combination gives you the money you want or require:
MORNING – one combination each day and repeat
MIMULUS, PINK TOURMALINE (1st day)
MIMULUS, RUBY (2nd day)
MIMULUS, CAT’S EYE (3rd day)
MUSTARD, DIAMOND (4th day)
Daily afternoon to evening
SWEET CHESTNUT, SCLERANTHUS
Pink Tourmaline, Ruby, Cat’s Eye, and Diamond are Gem Remedies and available only at the centre. The rest of the remedies mentioned are Bach Flower Remedies, which are available in the Homeopathy Shops also.
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.