Creation of Wealth
When you find yourself with insufficient money, try to find new sources, ways – sources by which you can earn more:
- ELM and OAK – for inadequacy of mind to think ways of improving finance; to think differently
- GORSE – if you have no hopes or if you think to all sources are exhausted, feeling hopeless of getting any additional money
- LARCH – to be more confident of creating wealth
If you are in business:
- Think how to add more value to the products or add other products of more value.
If you are in job, ask simply:
- “How can I add more value to my work”,
- “What I had to do so that I am wanted more”,
- “How will I make my job more valuable” and
- “How will I contribute 100%”.
When you say or think that I am already working more than 16 hours – take OAK + OLIVE + HORNBEAM to work smartly and finish in less time.
If you are in business, or a salesman, ask yourself:
“How can I reach more in less time” or
“How can I reach more customers” then
Take VERVAIN + OAK + OLIVE.
Have a plan to spend and invest
Suddenly an advertisement comes and we spend carried away by it and regret later.
Not to do any impulsive purchase – CHERRY PLUM + HONEY SUCKLE
Or stop spending all when there is money – WILD ROSE
Enjoy your wealth
- Thank divine, your work, office everyday for your earning.
- Thank your expenses
- Stop your feeling of jealousy about the rich and come out of it by saying “ I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, LOVE THANK DIVINE”
- Find out your beliefs about money and release them
- Chant the Switch Words – “TOGETHER FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW”
- Do the Mudras – ACCEPTANCE MUDRA and VITALITY MUDRA, each for 15 minutes.
- Daily morning – rotate all the 7 chakras clock-wise by intending “Keep rotating clockwise at optimum speed.”
When you have too much worry and confusion about finance, take WHITE CHESTNUT + SCLERANTHUS + RESCUE REMEDY in the night.
Try the following on each day and find which combination gives you the money you want or require:
MORNING – one combination each day and repeat
MIMULUS, PINK TOURMALINE (1st day)
MIMULUS, RUBY (2nd day)
MIMULUS, CAT’S EYE (3rd day)
MUSTARD, DIAMOND (4th day)
Daily afternoon to evening
SWEET CHESTNUT, SCLERANTHUS
Pink Tourmaline, Ruby, Cat’s Eye, and Diamond are Gem Remedies and available only at the centre. The rest of the remedies mentioned are Bach Flower Remedies, which are available in the Homeopathy Shops also.
Dr Meenakshi Jagadisan
My mother is 90 years old and she was admitted to the hospital. She is a known heart patient and has been on regular medication. She was admitted to the hospital for giddiness. Profuse sweating and she was drowsy. On admission all her investigations were near normal and the diagnosis could not be established as to the exact cause of her drowsiness.
At that point in time I rang up Balakumar and he advised me to chant, “WHITE CHESTNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT” and to visualize the energy going from the Basic Chakra to Crown Chakra and Vice Versa. And also to accept whatever is the Divine will as we do not know what will be the outcome.
Only 2 days before my mother had celebrated her 90th birthday and this hospitalization made everybody sad.
I started chanting as per his advice with visualisation of the energy flow in my mother for a few hours though intermittently from morning and by late evening my mother regained consciousness and could respond.
Balakumar always says that the Divine is always by our side ever ready to come to our rescue that we forget to seek/ ask for help.
I thank the Divine Bach Flowers White Chestnut and Sweet Chestnut and Naran for his valuable guidance and timely advice.
I wish and pray that more and more people benefit from Mr. Balakumar’ advice and treatment. Even though I am a practicing allopathic doctor, I had always felt that Balakumar is a Divine Physician – medicines at Zero cost and 100% effective with no side effects.
May mankind and more and more people benefit from him.
With my humble Pranams
Why White Chestnut? When diagnostic investigations are near normal and the diagnosis could not be established as to the exact cause of her drowsiness, White chestnut is the remedy for this condition. “Clinically normal but symptoms persist” is White chestnut.
Though for her concern for the mother, she has to be prescribed RED CHESTNUT; White chestnut was given instead, because in her over anxiety, mentally she had become “that person -her mother”.
Of course, Sweet chestnut was given for divine intervention.