Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
And Part II: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7L
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part III
The moment you think about the flower, it is already here. In fact, because it is there, you do think about it.
- You can buy the pills either from the centre or from a homeopathy shop.
- You can take 3 to 4 pills for once or 100 times. It doesn’t matter. If one drop of a remedy doesn’t work, 100 drops of the remedy too will not work. Extras will not make a difference.
Intention is important as well as trust. Taking the remedies is important. However, how much is not important. Trust in nothing but god.
- Just thinking about them will work.
- If we write the names of flowers in a piece of paper, they work.
- If you can’t get the pills, write the names in a notebook.
- Keep it (notebook or paper) with you and look at it every day.
- Chant the names of the remedies daily, as they are expressions of divinity.
- Hold the glass of water, repeat the name of the remedy and drink it.
Remedy means HELP! By chanting their names, they come to our AID.
“The power needed in yoga is the power to go through effort, difficulty or trouble without getting fatigued, depressed, discouraged or impatient and without breaking off the effort or giving up one’s aim or resolution.”
– The Mother
When can you use this flower?
- For any obstacle or hindrance
- If there is a delay, obstruction, opposition or restriction, for example, if there is a delay in getting the offer. What can you do then? You can take the picture and meditate upon it.
- Just look at it for a while, if the project or something else is delayed. Let us say, marriage is delayed.
- If there is a stumbling block in your way, say a person is hindering, sabotaging or preventing you from doing anything…
- You are stopped from getting a promotion…“Let this girl need not get a job, a colleague might work towards it”
These can be categorized as obstruction, prevention and sabotage. In all these areas of problems, the Hibiscus flower can be used as a beautiful remedy.
The Hibiscus with this color only (Hawaii Hibiscus flower) has got that healing power. In fact, Mother has discussed about 15 varieties of Hibiscus flowers. Only the Hawaii Hibiscus flower has the qualities I have mentioned.
Have a look at the picture of the Hibiscus flower. You are blessed if you just get an opportunity to see it. Both the picture and pills of the flowers are available in the centre. The original flower is from Hawaii. Outside of the flower will be in yellowish orange, while its inside is red in color.