I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
(From Multi Dimensional Healing June 27 Workshop)
Life Situational Remedies
|To make a person speak the truth||Rock Water, Chestnut Bud|
|If any person unsettled||Walnut|
|Change sadness to happiness||Gentian – changes failure to success|
|Any inner turmoil changes to peace||Agrimony|
|Changes the constant worry or inner chat into calmness||White Chestnut|
|To change irresponsibility to responsibility.||Willow – makes a person more responsible|
|To get enthusiasm and joy||Wild Rose|
|If your efforts are not rewarded||Oak can change effort into rewards|
|Dishonesty can be changed to honesty||Chestnut Bud|
|Change immorality to morality||Rock Water|
|Turn arrogance into humility||Vine|
|Turn hatred into love||Holly|
|Become flexible with||Rock Water|
|Turn loneliness into relationship||Water Violet|
|To turn sudden feeling of inadequacy to feeling of adequacySudden crisis of confidence||Elm|
|Indecision and irresolution – whether to go this way or that way||Scleranthus, Cerato|
|For searching the addressYou go to the station to receive somebody; you don’t know the compartment||Cerato|
|Specific fear – meeting the doctor for example, who says let us do a scan, you get scared;Go to a dentist
I am afraid for cockroaches, lizards