Flowers are always special to me
From the Bach Flower Workshop, Bangalore 2013
Flowers are always special to me. Bach Flowers are complete by itself.
I have been taking the Bach Flower Remedy workshops for last 12 years. Every time, when I go through my previous Bach Flower Manual, I arrive at some new avenues of flower remedies.
The manual that you are having in your hands was prepared for the last workshop at Hyderabad. However, I have prepared some new combinations for you. I have worked out some 30 plus combinations for various life situations. That’s specially prepared for you, which I haven’t shared with anybody so far. I am going to give that now to you in this class.
What’s the specialty of flower remedies?
Flower remedies are the only ones for healing our minds. May be there are so many techniques to address our minds and emotions. But nothing can be as specific as flower remedies.
Basically, we have got only four emotions – fear, worry, sadness or depression, and anger. We have only these four emotions. Yet, we are not able to handle any of our emotions by ourselves.
Advantages of using flower remedies
The one advantage of flower remedy is that if you identify the flower remedy correctly, even one dose is enough to effect the required change. The disadvantage is most of the time we fail to identify the right remedies.
In spite of my 21 years of experience in prescribing flower remedies, even now, sometimes I feel after the exit of the patient, I could have given a different set of remedies. On a later date, thinking about the case, I sometimes think I could have done this (instead of that).
Another advantage of the flower remedies is, even if you take the wrong remedies, nothing will happen. It mayn’t work for you. That’s it.
You can also use the flowers along with pranic healing also by keeping the flowers active in the pranic field. A no of pranic healers after learning flower remedies, have started using flower therapy also as pranic healing tool.
There are 39 flower remedies. Out of which one is a combination, which was suggested by Dr. Edward Bach himself.
He was alive during the 20th century. He travelled through the wild forests of England and found out about 38 remedies within a span of 10-12 years. By the time, he completed his research, it was around late 1930s, and he died.
When he died, he said the research was over. But his own disciple Dr. Bailey continued the research and came out with some more flower essences. Currently, all over the world, there are more than 5000 essences available. But unfortunately, none of those flower essences are as specific as Bach Flowers.
These researchers say that these essences work like Bach Flowers and vice versa. For every flower essences they quote by comparing the Dr Bach flowers only. Even though, there are volumes of information about these essences, I never had any inclination to look into those flowers as Bach Flowers are complete and whole.
A brief on Bach Flower Remedies: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
How Bach Flower Remedies are prescribed: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7L
How to use Bach Flower Remedies: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7R
A Sound Financial Plan
Creation of Wealth
When you find yourself with insufficient money, try to find new sources, ways – sources by which you can earn more:
- ELM and OAK – for inadequacy of mind to think ways of improving finance; to think differently
- GORSE – if you have no hopes or if you think to all sources are exhausted, feeling hopeless of getting any additional money
- LARCH – to be more confident of creating wealth
If you are in business:
- Think how to add more value to the products or add other products of more value.
If you are in job, ask simply:
- “How can I add more value to my work”,
- “What I had to do so that I am wanted more”,
- “How will I make my job more valuable” and
- “How will I contribute 100%”.
When you say or think that I am already working more than 16 hours – take OAK + OLIVE + HORNBEAM to work smartly and finish in less time.
If you are in business, or a salesman, ask yourself:
“How can I reach more in less time” or
“How can I reach more customers” then
Take VERVAIN + OAK + OLIVE.
Have a plan to spend and invest
Suddenly an advertisement comes and we spend carried away by it and regret later.
Not to do any impulsive purchase – CHERRY PLUM + HONEY SUCKLE
Or stop spending all when there is money – WILD ROSE
Enjoy your wealth
- Thank divine, your work, office everyday for your earning.
- Thank your expenses
- Stop your feeling of jealousy about the rich and come out of it by saying “ I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, LOVE THANK DIVINE”
- Find out your beliefs about money and release them
- Chant the Switch Words – “TOGETHER FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW”
- Do the Mudras – ACCEPTANCE MUDRA and VITALITY MUDRA, each for 15 minutes.
- Daily morning – rotate all the 7 chakras clock-wise by intending “Keep rotating clockwise at optimum speed.”
When you have too much worry and confusion about finance, take WHITE CHESTNUT + SCLERANTHUS + RESCUE REMEDY in the night.
Try the following on each day and find which combination gives you the money you want or require:
MORNING – one combination each day and repeat
MIMULUS, PINK TOURMALINE (1st day)
MIMULUS, RUBY (2nd day)
MIMULUS, CAT’S EYE (3rd day)
MUSTARD, DIAMOND (4th day)
Daily afternoon to evening
SWEET CHESTNUT, SCLERANTHUS
Pink Tourmaline, Ruby, Cat’s Eye, and Diamond are Gem Remedies and available only at the centre. The rest of the remedies mentioned are Bach Flower Remedies, which are available in the Homeopathy Shops also.
How Bach Flower Remedies are prescribed?
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
Doing well in Exams
My son is in class five…a very intelligent boy but unable to score high marks in exams…what should I do?
Intelligent boy not scoring marks –
Is there any fear of exam? (MIMULUS)
Does he forget during exam but remember after the exam? (SCLERANTHUS)
Or is he going blank and forgetting the answer? (WHITE CHESTNUT)
Or does he not have enough time? (ELM)
Or feeling shaky while reading the question paper? (RESCUE REMEDY)
Or making silly mistakes and getting fewer marks. (IMPATIENS)
Is he sitting to study putting the required efforts? (OAK)
Or not sitting to study in the house? (CHESTNUT BUD)
I think he has got fear of exams, because he does errors in the paper, same questions he answers correctly at home….similarly in maths too…all the sums are right at home.
But in school he makes silly mistakes and thus scores less. He does study what is required for his age or class, no problem in that.
These questions were given to you with the intention that you will get the answers from him.
Ask him, get the answers from him and then ascertain whether he has got fear or forgetfulness.
As guided by you, I spoke to him.
He says he panics whenever he gets the test paper, fears that he will be unable to complete it. So, it is fear actually.
Then give him flower remedies RESCUE REMEDY and LARCH (confidently to handle the paper) on the dates of all examinations.
Put 6 to 7 pills of above flower remedies in water and make sip every half hour. He can take the bottle to the exam also. Water can be 300 to 500 ml.
Never Get Dejected by Failures…! Try Again Differently!!
Rejected first time
I need your help with regard to my sister. Two years back she was refused visa to the US. She was very sad.
She wanted to meet her daughter. She has applied again. After having read your blogs, I have asked her to chant ROCK WATER, WATER VIOLET, GENTIAN, and WILD ROSE.
I have also told her to request the Animal Spirit Guide WOLF for help. Is this ok? Is there anything else she can do?
Ok. Very good. Best of luck to your sister
Accepted second time after divine intervention of Flowers
I want to share the good news with you. My sister was granted the US visa! Thanks to you.
Many people in front of her were rejected and she was very nervous. She had carried with her the names of the flowers with her and had been chanting as well. She was grilled by the officer but was given the visa.
Thank you very much. My sister also conveys her thanks to you.
Got a job within first week of placement
Placements are happening in my college. But it seems that I am not able to crack neither the written exam nor interview. I try to study everything. But I don’t know. I am not able to do well. I can’t even solve the questions.
I feel very dishearten when people see me as if I am very poor mind and pity on me. However, I can constantly overcome these feelings.
But I want a job this year. Crack all the tests of companies and interviews and also do very good in academics also. I try to study but nothing I understand correctly once and it takes lot of time to complete a topic.
Chant “WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN, WILD ROSE”
398: write it in a paper and keep it under the pillow.
Shuchi (after a week)
Thank you I got a very good job. Amazingly that too in first week of placement. I could have never thought of that……. Thank you…….It was really a miracle for me…
WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN, WILD ROSE: Bach flower remedies for interview
398: for the exam
Faith Moves Property Selling
Posted by Elsol
We wanted to sell a commercial property we owned. It was difficult to get buyers for it.
And when we did finally get one, he was very difficult, not paying on time, and threatening to go back on the deal for minor issues.
I used Naran’s suggestion, which I came across in one of the blogs – combination of Bach Flower Remedies – CHICORY, VINE, ROCK WATER, CHESTNUT BUD and SWEET CHESTNUT.
I sent the energies of the flowers with deep gratitude and utmost faith, to the buyers, to the property, to all who were responsible to make the deal happen.
Thanked all of them, too.
And finally, went to the property, wrote the names of the flowers on the walls, sprayed them all over, and left it all to Divinity.
Though, it took some time, the deal finally happened, much to wonder of the brokers involved, who kept commenting, “Don’t know how this deal happened.”
I knew. It was with gratitude to the Divine flowers and Naran, who so selflessly guides everyone.
Faith moves mountains; we must follow with deep faith. Thanks Divine
Posted in Bach Flower Remedy
Tags: back, blogs, brokers, buyers, Chestnut Bud, Chicory, combination, commenting, commercial, deal, deep, difficult, Divine, divinity, energies, faith, follow, Get, go, gratitude, guides, involved, issues, Kamlu, make, Minor, mountains, Moves, names, Naran S. Balakumar, not, on, owned, paying, property, responsible, Rock Water, selflessly, sell, Selling, sent, sprayed, suggestion, Sweet Chestnut, thanked, the, threatening, Time, vine, walls, wonder, wrote