Referring the blog: https://healbybachflowers.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/forgive-and-give-love/
Since morning I was thinking how will I let out my anger and was requesting divine to help me. And when I opened this blog today the first thing I saw is article on WILLOW.
I thank Naran for his blessings on us. When I start thinking of solution I bow to Naran in my heart and request him to guide me.
The Bach Flower Remedy WILLOW helps us to love those whom we don’t want to forgive.
Thank you WILLOW for reaching me and thank you Naran.
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
And Part II: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7L
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part III
The moment you think about the flower, it is already here. In fact, because it is there, you do think about it.
- You can buy the pills either from the centre or from a homeopathy shop.
- You can take 3 to 4 pills for once or 100 times. It doesn’t matter. If one drop of a remedy doesn’t work, 100 drops of the remedy too will not work. Extras will not make a difference.
Intention is important as well as trust. Taking the remedies is important. However, how much is not important. Trust in nothing but god.
- Just thinking about them will work.
- If we write the names of flowers in a piece of paper, they work.
- If you can’t get the pills, write the names in a notebook.
- Keep it (notebook or paper) with you and look at it every day.
- Chant the names of the remedies daily, as they are expressions of divinity.
- Hold the glass of water, repeat the name of the remedy and drink it.
Remedy means HELP! By chanting their names, they come to our AID.
My age is 43 years. Presently I am taking homeopathic treatment for Spondylolysis. My Spondylolysis is now almost 75% cured successfully.
Though, I am having a sound sleep at night for 6 – 7 hours (i.e. 11.15 to 6), I feel sleepy during day time, with great yawning in house as well as in office, especially while writing, reading, thinking about whatever it may be and trying to analyze what I understood etc.
Due to this problem, being a stenographer, I am facing many hurdles in my work like waste of time, typographical mistakes due to naps which are not controllable etc. I have no other problems like sugar, B.P., gastric troubles, and ulcers.
I also tend to forget such things suddenly for example, names of the persons, what work I shall do at that time etc.
Take the Bach Flower Remedies OAK GENTIAN HORNBEAM
Oak, Gentian and Hornbeam: a good combination that helps to get things done (completed).
Gentian: not being happy about his current life situation
Hornbeam: feeling mentally tired through the day