Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
The combination required is: Sweet Chestnut, Olive and Ruby.
Recovering from a Failed Business
The combination can re-generate a person or a business from a major setback. When the business is down and you are not able to bring it up, you need these remedies.
Regeneration means coming out of total destruction. The business has to come again, from rock bottom.
Recovering from a Serious Illness
Let us say, you were afflicted by Jaundice. When you come out of it, you will be totally exhausted. This combination would help you to recover faster. In addition, you may listen to Mooladhara Crown Chakra Activation CD for a quick recovery. Check out this link: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2010/08/21/i-am-tired-of-my-%e2%80%9ctiredness%e2%80%9d/
Sweet Chestnut means Creation
It is not a flower, but a tree. During the entire summer it will become dark and dry. Even without water, the tree will be porous and dark. In July, after the monsoon, it will be full of flowers. Thus, it represents new creation.
To create something new, it is only possible for the divine. You can’t create anything new. You can only use what’s existing.
Conceiving a Child
This is very good remedy for conceiving a child. Creation has many meanings including father, hatch etc. To conceive a child both husband and wife have to take Sweet Chestnut.
No Savings, Broke, Invention, Re-habitation, 100% Production
- No savings: Sweet Chestnut and Wild Rose. Enough money earned but no savings. All unnecessary expense will be cut off.
- A New-self will emerge, when Sweet Chestnut is taken. If you are beginning something new, then take that remedy.
- To do invention and research: give the combination of Sweet Chestnut, Water Violet, Oak and Mustard. It will bring in more and more inventions in day-to-day life.
- For re-habitation: Sweet Chestnut
- For floods in Pakistan, we can pray to Sweet Chestnut and send it to them. It has never happened like this before.
- Production of any plant should produce 100% regularly, without slowing down: Sweet Chestnut, Walnut and Hornbeam. Any production will be uninterrupted then, like weaving production. Produced has to be sold as well. Therefore, Walnut and Hornbeam.
Expressions of Sweet Chestnut:
- “I am broke”
- Can I write off my dues? I am shattered means: Sweet Chestnut.