My husband’s promotion is due this year. Since last 2 years this is getting delayed. So, he is feeling very depressed and frustrated. Also, he has an opportunity to go to Indonesia from the same company.
But, once he goes there and does not like it, then he cannot come back and re-join. Also, considering his age factor and qualification, it will be difficult for him to get another job. He is in a dilemma whether to take Indonesia option or to remain here.
Ask him to take SCLERANTHUS, the Bach flower remedy, three doses of 5 pills.
Chant SHIVOHUM continuously for 20 minutes in the morning and night before sleep.
Let Shiva’s intelligence guide me: SHIVOHUM
When you have to choose one of two options available to you: SCLERANTHUS
Creation of Wealth
When you find yourself with insufficient money, try to find new sources, ways – sources by which you can earn more:
- ELM and OAK – for inadequacy of mind to think ways of improving finance; to think differently
- GORSE – if you have no hopes or if you think to all sources are exhausted, feeling hopeless of getting any additional money
- LARCH – to be more confident of creating wealth
If you are in business:
- Think how to add more value to the products or add other products of more value.
If you are in job, ask simply:
- “How can I add more value to my work”,
- “What I had to do so that I am wanted more”,
- “How will I make my job more valuable” and
- “How will I contribute 100%”.
When you say or think that I am already working more than 16 hours – take OAK + OLIVE + HORNBEAM to work smartly and finish in less time.
If you are in business, or a salesman, ask yourself:
“How can I reach more in less time” or
“How can I reach more customers” then
Take VERVAIN + OAK + OLIVE.
Have a plan to spend and invest
Suddenly an advertisement comes and we spend carried away by it and regret later.
Not to do any impulsive purchase – CHERRY PLUM + HONEY SUCKLE
Or stop spending all when there is money – WILD ROSE
Enjoy your wealth
- Thank divine, your work, office everyday for your earning.
- Thank your expenses
- Stop your feeling of jealousy about the rich and come out of it by saying “ I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, LOVE THANK DIVINE”
- Find out your beliefs about money and release them
- Chant the Switch Words – “TOGETHER FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW”
- Do the Mudras – ACCEPTANCE MUDRA and VITALITY MUDRA, each for 15 minutes.
- Daily morning – rotate all the 7 chakras clock-wise by intending “Keep rotating clockwise at optimum speed.”
When you have too much worry and confusion about finance, take WHITE CHESTNUT + SCLERANTHUS + RESCUE REMEDY in the night.
Try the following on each day and find which combination gives you the money you want or require:
MORNING – one combination each day and repeat
MIMULUS, PINK TOURMALINE (1st day)
MIMULUS, RUBY (2nd day)
MIMULUS, CAT’S EYE (3rd day)
MUSTARD, DIAMOND (4th day)
Daily afternoon to evening
SWEET CHESTNUT, SCLERANTHUS
Pink Tourmaline, Ruby, Cat’s Eye, and Diamond are Gem Remedies and available only at the centre. The rest of the remedies mentioned are Bach Flower Remedies, which are available in the Homeopathy Shops also.
My son is in class five…a very intelligent boy but unable to score high marks in exams…what should I do?
Intelligent boy not scoring marks –
Is there any fear of exam? (MIMULUS)
Does he forget during exam but remember after the exam? (SCLERANTHUS)
Or is he going blank and forgetting the answer? (WHITE CHESTNUT)
Or does he not have enough time? (ELM)
Or feeling shaky while reading the question paper? (RESCUE REMEDY)
Or making silly mistakes and getting fewer marks. (IMPATIENS)
Is he sitting to study putting the required efforts? (OAK)
Or not sitting to study in the house? (CHESTNUT BUD)
I think he has got fear of exams, because he does errors in the paper, same questions he answers correctly at home….similarly in maths too…all the sums are right at home.
But in school he makes silly mistakes and thus scores less. He does study what is required for his age or class, no problem in that.
These questions were given to you with the intention that you will get the answers from him.
Ask him, get the answers from him and then ascertain whether he has got fear or forgetfulness.
As guided by you, I spoke to him.
He says he panics whenever he gets the test paper, fears that he will be unable to complete it. So, it is fear actually.
Then give him flower remedies RESCUE REMEDY and LARCH (confidently to handle the paper) on the dates of all examinations.
Put 6 to 7 pills of above flower remedies in water and make sip every half hour. He can take the bottle to the exam also. Water can be 300 to 500 ml.
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
Below is the case history you had wanted me to send you, Sorry about the delay… I want to mail you after I got my passport, which I got only on Monday.
I came to the US about 3 years back on Student Visa (F1) and after finishing my studies I applied for a Professional Working visa (H1B) this year. After my 2 year studies I had an OPT period of one year, where I will be allowed to work legally in the area of my study.
During my OPT period I had a personal emergency and had to travel to India. I was not aware that during this period if I leave the country, I will not be given the “Change of Status” automatically (from F1 to H1B). Without obtaining the new status, I won’t be eligible to work.
In addition, to get the H1B status I will have to go to my home country immediately after my OPT expiry, get the H1B stamping and then come back into US.
To make matters worse, my employer had forgotten that I had travelled too.
About 3 weeks back my employer received the H1 documents and this issue came to light. I was asked to go to India immediately for my H1 stamping. The situation now is such that if anyone goes to India for their stamping they are held back there for about a minimum of 2-3 months, as they have very strict rules in place now. Some of my friends who left this year beginning have still not returned back.
The only option for me was to try and go to a neighbouring country. But, the catch was since this is my first H1 stamping I will have to go to my home country.
The second concern is that there is no guarantee that the consulate I go to for my interview will have my information available in their system. In that case, if I turn up for my interview and my details don’t exist in their database I will have to stay in that country till my information reflects in their system (for about 10-15 days).
Or the worse situation will be I will be asked to go to my home country for my stamping. I didn’t have a choice but to risk it all and give it a try.
I immediately got in touch with Naran S Balakumar and he asked me to chant “GORSE WILD ROSE SCLERANTHUS MIMULUS”.
Last week, I left the US for my visa stamping. The day I was leaving the US I got in touch with Naran again. I told him about the uncertainty I was facing. He asked me to chant “WATER VIOLET ROCK WATER LARCH GENTIAN WILD ROSE”. In addition, I have to call upon the animal spirit “WOLF”, request Wolf to interview me and ensure my details be available in the consulate’s system.
Fortunately, I had one of the best experiences ever, as my friend’s father is a Diplomat in the Indian Embassy. Due to which, I got a “Red Carpet” greeting during my visit. I stayed at my friend’s parent’s house for about a week. On the day of my interview to my astonishment I was asked only 2 questions – one about my employment and the other about why I had come there for stamping rather than going to my home country. That’s it! No more questions! My Visa was approved!!!
What made the whole experience pleasant and memorable is that I was in a foreign land where I had a place to stay. I was taken care of very well. And everything was taken care off for me!!!
I am very grateful to Naran S Balakumar for all his help during this difficult time.
GORSE: when you feel hopeless about a situation
WILDROSE: not to become apathetic if visa application is rejected
SCLERANTHUS: for the confusion, whether to go back to India or not
MIMULUS: fear of getting Visa application rejected
WATER VIOLET, ROCK WATER, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILDROSE: a good combination to get your visa or get our done in the Indian government offices.
WOLF: the animal spirit can be called upon for any kind of help