Tips for getting money
Is there a switch word that will touch people hearts to leave a tip or make them to tip?
I work in a hotel as a lobby attendance. My co-workers are room attendants. People do not tip them anymore.
When the client sits on the table, thank them for ordering the food through you.
Thank the divine for meeting them.
Pray to the divine, that whatever you serve will give them good health.
When you come to work, think about previous day’s clients. Thank them one by one, even if someone had not paid a tip.
Thank the hotel owner for giving a chance to serve (others).
Thank the food you are serving.
When you are about to serve food, say three times, “LOVE THANKS DIVINE” and serve.
Write in a piece of paper “CHICORY, HEATHER” and keep it in your pocket.
Whenever you seek money from others or from your office in the form of promotion/salary hike, the basic Bach Flower remedy is: CHICORY
Seeker to become the sought: HEATHER
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary