To protect oneself from chain snatching while walking on the roads (sometimes the victims are injured) does chanting the names of divine flowers SWEET CHESTNUT, ROCK ROSE, ROCK WATER, CHESTNUT BUD and VINE would help?
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
Being child-less, in spite of various attempts is the greatest anguish, similar to the drought – a totally dry and listless life.
The Rain Mantra – “SWEET CHESTNUT CHESTNUT BUD WILD ROSE ROCK ROSE”- which brings rain, putting an end to the dryness, can put an end to the dry listless life too. Chanting of this mantra will bring transformation and liveliness as rain brings cheers to the people in drought.
Parents losing their child when he was young
They will come to the stage of being totally desolated–“Nirgathi”. At this stage nothing will make sense to them, hopelessly lost in their own worries and despair and finding no motivation to do anything about life.
How does Rain mantra help in this situation?
SWEET CHESTNUT: When you are in extreme anguish, Sweet chestnut is the remedy
WILD ROSE: makes them come out of their lack of motivation to lead a happy life
CHESTNUT BUD: to learn and understand that life has more to offer
ROCK ROSE: somebody would lead them out of their miseries
As those people who suffered loss of either their spouse or child suddenly and unexpectedly mayn’t do anything about their situation, we have to do it for them. Write in a piece of paper using circle technique, the names of the remedies. Chant for them too.
No job in sight for so long
SWEET CHESTNUT: desperate situation needing a divine intervention
CHESTNUT BUD: they would have committed one mistake or other in the previous job(s) or interviews. The Chestnut bud flower will make them learn, so that they will not repeat the same mistake again.
WILD ROSE: A state of apathy and lack of interest in life
ROCK ROSE: determination, fortitude and readiness to face anything in life, will help one succeed in life
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
A month before, the temperature in Bangalore was above 43. As usual there is a scarcity of water all over the world. I was really troubled and wondered how we could put up our life in this situation, in this big city. NO RAINS, NO WATER.
I had read in one of your blogs about no rains in Chennai and the prayers that you all had put together: http://www.naranheal.com/archives/362.
I had noted a few notes on the BACH FLOWER REMEDIES. And LO, I started chanting those FLOWER NAMES sitting in the bus one evening: “SWEET CHESTNUT, WILD ROSE, CHESTNUT BUD”.
After 3 days of chanting for 108 times, slight gloomy weather started. Almost after 5-6 days, it started raining heavily, down pouring in Bangalore as well as in other places of Karnataka. I was so excited that I thanked GOD for listening to my prayers. Just hope that we get good rains, and good crops to live a moderate and happy life. At the same time, I pray to the all the living beings of this world to make the PROPER USAGE of the NATURE’S PRODUCTS. Thanks to NARAN and SHOBANA once again.
Next time add ROCK ROSE also (“SWEET CHESTNUT WILD ROSE CHESTNUT BUD ROCK ROSE”).
Rockrose means instant help without any expectation. It will help in a public cause.
Two days back (Dec 14th night) my sister was travelling from Chennai to Madurai by train. At that time somebody had taken her baggage and left the train. She noticed that after 5 min, once the train has started to move. Therefore, she was helpless and gave a complaint to the Railway Police. She was very upset about the incident, as she has kept 2 lakhs worth Jewellery in the baggage that was lost.
I was seeking my friends circle for help. That time, yesterday (Dec 16th), one of my friends asked me to chant a mantra (ELM GORSE ROCK ROSE). He told to continuously chant this mantra, believe myself, and then I would get the baggage.
So yesterday night onwards my sister was chanting this mantra. Today, in the evening, she got the call from the person who had taken the baggage by mistake. He told her that they took the baggage by mistake. Asked sorry for their late reply and they will produce the baggage in the night, at her place.
We believed in this mantra and want to know more details about your teaching process…
Then I saw other Bach Flower Remedies in the form of some treatment tips. You have given so many mantras for different problems. That’s why I want to know the details. Please reply as soon as possible.
Elm, Gorse and Rock rose are Bach Flower Remedies that are available in Homeopathy shop, which we are supposed to take when we have certain mental states. However, from my experience and experiences of my students and patients, I had found that even chanting the names of the flower names produces results, as in the case of your sister. Thanks for sharing her experience and your interest to know about the remedies.
Rock Rose: For getting panic. Your sister would have started panicking moment she realised that she had lost her baggage.
Gorse: when we become hopeless
Elm: for overwhelming situations
Please suggest some mantra for my mother, as she has undergone minor surgery during August 2010.
On her right foot, due to inflammation – post-operation, is worsening the situation. Like if she walks for 10 minutes she is getting swelling and pain.
She is taking antibiotics but of no use.
Ask her to take Star of Bethlehem, the Bach Flower Remedy. It will help her. After any surgery, this flower is helpful to heal the surgical wound(s).
Few years back I met with an accident. My colleague Smitha called Naran and sought his help, on my behalf. He suggested me to take Rescue Remedy (it is a combination of the Bach Flower Remedies Rock rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem and Cherry Plum).
I was in ICU. I got discharged after three days. Naran asked me to take the Rescue Remedy for at least two months.
After two weeks, I went to the hospital once again for a check-up. The doctor over there asked me whether I had any other treatment as my wounds seems to have healed faster and I look better too. I smiled and said no.
Rescue Remedy if taken before surgery, the patient will be stable. Bleeding during surgery will be less. Then it can be continued post operatively to speed up the healing or surgical wound(s).
Rock water is the base remedy for any type of protection against ragging, violence etc, as you would not be harmed or hurt then. It gives total protection against physical harm. If it’s with us, then no body can hurt us.
For ragging give the following remedies:
- Rock water (against physical assault)
- Centaury as she can’t say no
- Rock Rose gives quick mental reflex and extraordinary presence of mind, and an ordinary man will become an extra ordinary person
- Mimulus – you won’t have fear
If you take the above Bach Flower Remedies, then nobody can rag you then.
In a number of offices, women are finding it difficult to work as there is pressure (amorous glances) from men folks. They are neither able to tell others. This combination will work for them too. As a social service write the remedies in a piece of paper and give it to them.
This will be useful to go alone to a shop during late evenings.
Safety during Travel
Protect yourself with Magam (pray to this star), the animal spirit guide Jackal, and Travel Pack (a combination of remedies). Jackal is a protector by all means – physical, mental and spiritual. It will protect you for sure.