Ragu and Rama returned from Dubai. Rama and Sita were childhood classmates and friends. The couple met Sita in a restaurant.
During the conversation Rama mentioned that she wanted to sell jewelry worth around two lakhs. Sita said that she would help her in the sale as she knows some jeweler.
Next day she met Rama, took the jewels and left him, promising to get a good bargain. For a week there was no news from her.
Rama got worried and kept calling her. She always promised to meet them but never turned up.
After a fortnight they went to her place. The watchman told them that they are not there. He just enquired whether they had given any jewels to her.
He also tells them that they will not get back their jewels. They become panicky and after my advice, they took the Bach Flower Remedies SWEET CHESTNUT and CHESTNUT BUD.
CHESTNUT BUD was sent through distance to Sita.
In their next visit, Sita’s husband threatens them that he will break their legs in case they come again.
They took WILLOW and ROCK WATER and went again.
This time Sita’s husband asked them to contact Sita’s grandmother. If she tells Sita then she will definitely listen. He also confesses that this how she brings problems to him.
The couple then contacted Sita’s grandmother. She in turn scolded and told Sita to return the jewels. Sita returned the jewels worth about 1.75 lakhs. The remaining was sold.
The couple was relieved and happy because maximum amount was retrieved.
This is the power of Chestnut Bud. Chestnut Bud will bring back the thief and the items.
For desperate situations, SWEET CHESTNUT is required.
Rock Water and Chestnut Bud persons are always together. When you find a thief (Chestnut Bud) to confront them as a cop you need to take ROCK WATER.
For resentment against that person: WILLOW
To know more about The Bach Flower Remedy Chestnut Bud, click the link: http://theflowerangels.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/student-of-life/
My elder sister bothers me a lot. She is a kind of person “my way or highway” and very difficult to deal with. For 4 years, she is sapping my energy.
Chant “WILLOW! Help me to forgive …. (name of your sister) and extend my love to her”.
The Bach Flower Remedy Willow helps us to release our resentment.
So, we are doing a prayer to Willow to help us to forgive and love somebody.
A Prayer to Willow, from the ‘Meditation on Bach Flowers’ CD:
Hey the golden-yellow Willow, I just prostrate to you. When I have any difficulty or suffering, if I think, “Why should it happen to me” come to my help Willow.
Instill faith in me. If I say, my prayers are unanswered Willow teach me to have more faith in God!
Willow when I sulk with resentment or bitterness, help me regain my sense of humor and faith in God!
To know more about Willow, please check out the link:
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
Her father wasn’t doing well. He was admitted in a hospital nearby. However, she wanted to admit him in his friend’s hospital, expecting a better treatment there. Unfortunately, he developed an infection after he was admitted. He passed away soon after.
After her father’s death, whenever she passes that hospital she felt very angry towards his father’s friend and at the same time felt guilty for she admitted him there. This went to the extent that she wasn’t eating properly, even though it had been several months since her father’s death.
She was asked to take Pine (guilt) and Willow (resentment and blaming the doctor for her father’s infection).
Her feedback after taking the Bach Flower Remedies:
Naran, I just took one dose of Willow and Pine. I had a good appetite. After a long time, I loved the food I ate!!!
If you give the right remedies, even one dose will do the trick.