Is there a switch word that will touch people hearts to leave a tip or make them to tip?
I work in a hotel as a lobby attendance. My co-workers are room attendants. People do not tip them anymore.
When the client sits on the table, thank them for ordering the food through you.
Thank the divine for meeting them.
Pray to the divine, that whatever you serve will give them good health.
When you come to work, think about previous day’s clients. Thank them one by one, even if someone had not paid a tip.
Thank the hotel owner for giving a chance to serve (others).
Thank the food you are serving.
When you are about to serve food, say three times, “LOVE THANKS DIVINE” and serve.
Write in a piece of paper “CHICORY, HEATHER” and keep it in your pocket.
Whenever you seek money from others or from your office in the form of promotion/salary hike, the basic Bach Flower remedy is: CHICORY
Seeker to become the sought: HEATHER
Hi Naranji, I’m really thankful to god that I found your blogs. Please help me I am very much depressed in my life.
I love a person who is also my relative. I haven’t told him that l love him.
He is my only hope. I want him as my husband. I have no guts to let him know that I love him. I’m afraid of the consequences but I can’t live without him.
I always pray god for him else to kill me. But I really want to live with him, and his family. I don’t expect anything other than his love.
Adamancy will not take you anywhere. Don’t demand anything from God. Your demanding will happen as per your wish in a different way.
When you pray like this, “I always pray god for him else to kill me,” God will kill you first.
The circumstances will so develop that you marry another who will kill you emotionally and mentally.
Instead pray, “I thank the divine for getting married to —“
“CENTAURY, CHICORY, GENTIAN, WILD ROSE” – write these four words in a notebook for 51 times.
For a person who does not have the guts to ask for what he needs or desires: CENTAURY
Clinging and being possessive: CHICORY
Not to be disappointed: GENTIAN
To accept what happens: WILD ROSE
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
My son is about to write 12th public exam next month. He is hard working, and intelligent. He is getting 90% to 98% in Math, Physics, and Chemistry in school revision exams. But what we want is to get an engg seat in Chennai Anna University. For this he has to score 200 out of 200 in all those three subjects. How can he attain his goal?
Chant “GORSE WILD ROSE” over a cup of water and all of you drink that water daily two times.
Priya (after the results were published)
Plus 2 exam results were announced a day b4 yesterday and my son got 1149/1200. His cut off for engg is 196.75. First of all thanking you very much for all your blessings and advices. I sincerely followed and got the help of Gorse and Wild rose.
First he was upset a little, but now he is ok. Anyway we are sure of getting an engg seat, a seat in Anna university campus, either MIT or main. What we have to do now?
Continue chanting “GORSE GENTIAN WILD ROSE”
Thank you so much. My son got engg seat in Anna University, CEG campus (material science and engg). We are very happy now.
”FIND DIVINE ORDER” and “GORSE WILDROSE GENTIAN” helped me a lot especially during the counseling (last Sunday 15.7.12). I go on chanting these two mantras.
Pls bless my son to get out with engg degree. Thanks a lot.
Convey my congratulations to him.
The college will open on 6th, august and we r about to join him in hostel. I want him to be well disciplined, very obedient to his teachers, top rank holder and mainly very healthy.
From your blog, with the help of circle technique, I attained a lot. Travel mantra works well for me.
As a mother (I’m in Virudunagar) what flower remedies can I apply in circle technique, to achieve the well hood of my son? Can I write the remedies in a paper, and sent it with his suitcase? He is the only son and this is the first time he is going to stay in a hostel.
Continue the Ambika mantra.
Write his name and draw a circle around his name. Draw one more circle and in the gap, write “DIAMOND, WALNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT”.
Daily see this paper and read the names.
Pray, “DIAMOND, WALNUT SWEET CHESTNUT OPEN ALIGN him to the DIVINE GRACE and rays of health and higher studies”. Here you can fill up anything you want.
Dr Meenakshi Jagadisan
My mother is 90 years old and she was admitted to the hospital. She is a known heart patient and has been on regular medication. She was admitted to the hospital for giddiness. Profuse sweating and she was drowsy. On admission all her investigations were near normal and the diagnosis could not be established as to the exact cause of her drowsiness.
At that point in time I rang up Balakumar and he advised me to chant, “WHITE CHESTNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT” and to visualize the energy going from the Basic Chakra to Crown Chakra and Vice Versa. And also to accept whatever is the Divine will as we do not know what will be the outcome.
Only 2 days before my mother had celebrated her 90th birthday and this hospitalization made everybody sad.
I started chanting as per his advice with visualisation of the energy flow in my mother for a few hours though intermittently from morning and by late evening my mother regained consciousness and could respond.
Balakumar always says that the Divine is always by our side ever ready to come to our rescue that we forget to seek/ ask for help.
I thank the Divine Bach Flowers White Chestnut and Sweet Chestnut and Naran for his valuable guidance and timely advice.
I wish and pray that more and more people benefit from Mr. Balakumar’ advice and treatment. Even though I am a practicing allopathic doctor, I had always felt that Balakumar is a Divine Physician – medicines at Zero cost and 100% effective with no side effects.
May mankind and more and more people benefit from him.
With my humble Pranams
Why White Chestnut? When diagnostic investigations are near normal and the diagnosis could not be established as to the exact cause of her drowsiness, White chestnut is the remedy for this condition. “Clinically normal but symptoms persist” is White chestnut.
Though for her concern for the mother, she has to be prescribed RED CHESTNUT; White chestnut was given instead, because in her over anxiety, mentally she had become “that person -her mother”.
Of course, Sweet chestnut was given for divine intervention.
On commenting about the book, “Find Your Life Answers using Bach Flower Remedies”, information about which is available in: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2012/01/22/new-book-of-secrets/
This book on Bach flower remedy and the other one “The Bach Flowers for Children” are just superb. I am getting great benefits from them. I had just finished reading those books.
My friend who had come to Mumbai for shopping for her son’s wedding from Goa left her bag containing all the heavy saris worth more than 50K on the road a few buildings away from where I stay.
As she reached Goa by flight she realized and called me up to check around. She had lost all her hopes.
In this book it was given to chant CERATO, CHESTNUT BUD, and ROCK WATER. I kept on chanting while my husband went down the lane to enquire if anyone has found the bag.
She had forgotten the bag around 1 pm and we were looking out for the bag at around 4.30 pm. She had lost all hope. But the chanting helped and we found the bag intact. She was very happy.
Thanks to you Naranji.
Cerato: You will be searching for the lost object, enquiring everybody in sight. It will prove to be a good remedy when you are searching for an article in web, a good doctor, or an address.
Rock water, Chestnut Bud: is a good combination when you lose something or when you don’t want to lose something. You can then pray to these remedies.
I am a teacher, I teach well to my students, but if some observers come from outside, to observe my class, I becomes so upset and my mouth becomes so dry and have difficulty in talking also. What should I do?
When somebody comes you are losing confidence and you can pray to Larch and Hornbeam (Bach Flower Remedies) at that time. Call them for help and ask them to increase your confidence.
You would be alright.