How to handle sexual harassments?
What to do about sexual harassment from strangers/men? How to avoid unwanted attention and have peace of mind in areas around my home?
Do the forgiving exercise. You can say “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME LOVE THANKS DIVINE”.
Interestingly, I only said this a few times and the harassers have decided to move about 100 meters from where they usually gather. One of them even tried to be nice to me. They occasionally come near but mostly the problem has alleviated.
Now there is a remaining fear that I might encounter men again. How can I clear this completely?
Fear attracts what we fear. So the Bach Flower Remedy Mimulus is prescribed to handle our known fears.
The “I am sorry” mantra breaks the unwanted connection from us and the harassers.
Flowers for Harmony in Relationships and Family
For harmony in relationships and family, I have formed certain combinations:
- The standard combination I give is Beech, Willow, Walnut, Cherry plum and Chicory
- Another one I give is Agrimony, instead of Cherry plum (Agrimony Beech Willow Walnut Chicory)
- Agrimony, Beech, Walnut and Wild Rose is another one
- Finally: Beech, Walnut, Holly, Willow and Cherry plum
- Project the flowers Sweet Chestnut, Holy, Vine, Water violet for violence in the world
How to finalize the combination required?
Based on the symptoms and situations mentioned below, decide which combination suits you:
- Somebody wants peace give them Agrimony combination. Where there is Agrimony, there is peace. Just to maintain peace, they will not blame or criticise anybody.
- Beech: for fault-finding and criticizing
- Willow: blaming others for our problems
- Walnut: for any two person to adjust with each other
- Chicory: not to be possessive. The possessive mentality will lead to suspicion.
- Cherry Plum: in the midst of a conflict, one should not loose control.
- In the family there will be a lot of hatred and suspicion: Chicory and Holly.
- Wild rose: when we are not able to come out of the rut. Wild rose will liberate us from the problem. Wild rose will give inner motivation to live the life in full and not to loose interest.
Get out of prison – any prison?
Somebody is in jail. To bring them out Sweet Chestnut, Wild rose and Chestnut bud.
Fix your headache
This is with regard to my sister-in-law who was suffering from a headache for a week or more especially the last couple of days. Medication did not help her one bit and she ultimately had to go to the hospital to check her BP, etc. It was all normal and she continued taking pain killers. None of that helped.
I told her when she called me from Coimbatore to call Naran and talk to him – to simply tell him what was on her mind. She had lost her brother just a few days ago. I also told her to go ahead and talk, though she had never met him, and even if she did not have faith in Flower Therapy.
This was around 9 p.m. and when I did not hear from her after that call, I presumed the poor thing had gone to bed with her headache. She called me early the next morning and said, “I cannot believe it! I spoke to Naran and only briefly explained the issues. He told me to chant the names of 2 flowers. I did and I realized to my amazement that the headache had vanished with just 3 repetitions of those divine flowers!”
The next morning when she felt the headache starting to set in, she again chanted the names and it went off. She also mentioned how she had a good nights sleep after so many days and that too without sleeping pills which the doctor had prescribed for the trauma she was undergoing.
She told me I have to fix an appointment in a weeks’ time as she wants to meet Naran.
The Bach Flower Remedies chanted were Agrimony and White Chestnut. Since she said that she had continuous headache, White Chestnut was suggested. Why Agrimony is prescribed in headaches? Headaches are normally the physical expression of inner turmoil, which indicates Agrimony. The person with inner turmoil will say I want to be peaceful. This is what she said, when she spoke to me.