Posted by NaranTeam
My past failures are holding on to me
I am trying to find a new job and I am meeting some obstacles within myself. Here are the themes:
- Not feeling I have the skill set to apply to the positions I know in my heart that I desire for.
- Not feeling smart enough even though I am graduated from a top school.
- I remember past failures, even though I have an outstanding memory.
- Feeling like that I cannot get good references.
- Not feeling valuable or that I can make as much money as I know I deserve for my work.
- Feeling judged for even wanting to rise to a higher position (glass ceiling).
- I regret my past failures in school despite outstanding reviews for the past 4 years. It is quite irrational but is having a real affect on my ability.
- Is there a mantra that can work for me? I am committed to getting out of this rut from the inside out.
- Additionally, I am always somehow short on funds even though I know with some certainty that I can maintain a balanced checkbook. Little things always happen to take it away.
Chant “ELM, LARCH, HONEYSUCKLE, GENTIAN, HORNBEAM”
No promotion in sight for me
I am working in an IT company for past 5 plus years and working very hard but I am not being recognized nor being promoted to the next level. I have my appraisal next month and I need promotion and a very good salary hike, as I do not want to leave my company.
Please help me. Because of this I am very de-motivated after working so hard and doing well and yet there is no career progression
Chant “ELM LARCH ROCK ROSE”.
(Within yourself) thank all your colleagues, superiors, the management, and the salary you are getting (currently). Live in the attitude of gratitude.
Elm: will expand your capabilities that are required for your growth and promotions in your endeavors.
Larch: Boosts your self-confidence (for success)
Honeysuckle: Not to regret in the past, and not to be held by the past. Instead, move forward in life.
Gentian: Not to be down due to setbacks. Instead use them as feedback and lessons to be learned.
Hornbeam: Not to get stuck up and move forward
Rock rose: not to panic about the appraisal
Posted in Bach Flower Remedy
Tags: 4, ability, affect, apply, “Winning Ways”, can, cannot, committed, deserve, desire, enough, failures, feeling, Find, Get, Getting, glass ceiling, good, graduated, heart, higher, holding, irrational, Job, judged, know, make, meeting, memory, money, new, obstacles, on, outstanding, past, position, positions, quite, real, references, regret, reviews, rise, rut, school, set, skill, smart, themes, top, trying, valuable, ways, Winning, work, years