Choices, Decisions and Solutions – Part I
When you have any of the tendencies mentioned below:
- You oscillate between the two options
- Have a tendency to postpone things.
- Have the habit of filing your tax returns only on the last day of submission
- You are an 11th hr specialist, and say, “I have time, therefore I will do it later”. In the end, you will become impatient, needing the Bach Flower Remedy Impatiens.
- Have a delayed memory – not able to remember it at the right time. For example, during the exam/interview, will not be able to remember the answers. After the exam/interview is over, you can remember them.
For all above mental states, one needs to take the Bach Flower Remedy Scleranthus.
When we say we have enough time and postpone, then we will never find the time. It will always slip from our hand.
Tom was feeling frustrated that he was not allocated any (software) projects. He was in IT industry.
He knew that if he was to be like this for some more time, he would be fired from the company.
His typical feeling in the evening would be to leave the company. Though in the morning, while going to the office, he would have high hopes and think “why not I wait for some more time”.
To handle this type of oscillation, (one thought in the morning and the opposite thought in the evening – mood swing) Naran S. Balakumar suggested him to take Scleranthus. He was taking the pills for a few days.
One fine day he decided to inform his boss that he was planning to put in his papers. He reached office just to realize his boss was on leave for a couple of days.
Therefore, Tom decided to wait, and to talk to his boss in person.
On Monday his boss arrived.
He informed Tom that the project they were waiting for so long has been approved and was signed off by the customer. In addition, the client has agreed for Tom to manage the project too.
Scleranthus has saved his job, Tom claims these days.
Next Post on Choices, Decisions and Solutions Part II: Solution Is Within You.