“The power needed in yoga is the power to go through effort, difficulty or trouble without getting fatigued, depressed, discouraged or impatient and without breaking off the effort or giving up one’s aim or resolution.”
– The Mother
When can you use this flower?
- For any obstacle or hindrance
- If there is a delay, obstruction, opposition or restriction, for example, if there is a delay in getting the offer. What can you do then? You can take the picture and meditate upon it.
- Just look at it for a while, if the project or something else is delayed. Let us say, marriage is delayed.
- If there is a stumbling block in your way, say a person is hindering, sabotaging or preventing you from doing anything…
- You are stopped from getting a promotion…“Let this girl need not get a job, a colleague might work towards it”
These can be categorized as obstruction, prevention and sabotage. In all these areas of problems, the Hibiscus flower can be used as a beautiful remedy.
The Hibiscus with this color only (Hawaii Hibiscus flower) has got that healing power. In fact, Mother has discussed about 15 varieties of Hibiscus flowers. Only the Hawaii Hibiscus flower has the qualities I have mentioned.
Have a look at the picture of the Hibiscus flower. You are blessed if you just get an opportunity to see it. Both the picture and pills of the flowers are available in the centre. The original flower is from Hawaii. Outside of the flower will be in yellowish orange, while its inside is red in color.
I was told that at present my nephew and I are under the influence of the planet Sani (Saturn). I am also going to the temple every Sat and burning the black sesame bundle with oil for both of us. What else can I do in terms of gem remedies and Bach flowers? Also is it ok for me to do for my nephew as he is only 6 yrs old.
Don’t worry about your nephew. He is only 6 years old. Nothing will affect him.
Take the Bach flower remedy MUSTARD daily two doses of three pills each. This will help you. Mustard will give you light, wherever there is darkness. Shade Shani is based on your birth star. The moon represents mind and when it is under the influence of Saturn, a dark cloud is formed over the Moon (mind). Mustard will lift off this cover.
Mustard – “For those who are liable to times of gloom (darkness) …” Dr. Edward Bach, who discovered the flower remedies.
The yellow Mustard plant spreads on the land well reminding the rays of the sun. The light will dispel the darkness of the mind and uplift it to joy.