When one is in debts he may feel inadequate to clear the debts – ELM, and OAK
Deep Depression in total darkness – MUSTARD
Unable to face people, silently planning to commit suicide – AGRIMONY
Not to become impulsive – CHERRY PLUM
Constant worry – WHITE CHESTNUT
Losing all hopes – GORSE
To come out of misfortune – MIMULUS
The above mentioned remedies are Bach Flower Remedies. Intake of remedies is better when you are in dire straits.
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
I need help which switch word for my financials. I need a huge, huge sum of money by the end of this month. But I don´t have them. I am desperate. Can you please help me? I need the advice how often and how I should chant? I am so desperate and I don’t have anyone else to ask for the help.
Chant MUSTARD FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW ON. Chant this as many times as possible.
I have read that you sometimes suggest SWEET CHESTNUT and IMPATIENS, but in my case you suggest MUSTARD. Is there a difference in these words?
Yes there is a difference as healing varies from one person to another.
Thanks for your answer. I have chanted MUSTARD FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW ON since you gave me the words yesterday and somehow I feel something inside me. Can’t explain what it is, but it seems to like the words are talking to me… Strange?
Loona (after two weeks)
I have now chanted the suggested words you gave me and already I have seen some positive changes in my financials. I am so grateful and just would like to thank you. I will continue chanting the words; there are still some changes I need. But the switch words are magic, I feel it inside me.
Mustard is a Bach Flower, the key word of which is “Huge Huge Money”. Mustard only can generate so much of money.
Find Count Divine is the standard switch word combination for finding money.
When you want it? Now
And you want it non-stop without fail: On
I was told that at present my nephew and I are under the influence of the planet Sani (Saturn). I am also going to the temple every Sat and burning the black sesame bundle with oil for both of us. What else can I do in terms of gem remedies and Bach flowers? Also is it ok for me to do for my nephew as he is only 6 yrs old.
Don’t worry about your nephew. He is only 6 years old. Nothing will affect him.
Take the Bach flower remedy MUSTARD daily two doses of three pills each. This will help you. Mustard will give you light, wherever there is darkness. Shade Shani is based on your birth star. The moon represents mind and when it is under the influence of Saturn, a dark cloud is formed over the Moon (mind). Mustard will lift off this cover.
Mustard – “For those who are liable to times of gloom (darkness) …” Dr. Edward Bach, who discovered the flower remedies.
The yellow Mustard plant spreads on the land well reminding the rays of the sun. The light will dispel the darkness of the mind and uplift it to joy.
Mastering a Language
Last time, I got (Bach Flower Remedy) Mustard and Oak pills for my son. It suits him so well and he has improved a lot in Tamil. The pills are over and his annual exams are round the corner. Kindly tell me when I should come to buy.
Thanks and Regards
I tried angel number 398 during my daughter math exam.
Concepts are clear to her. She can solve every problem but gets nervous near the exam and makes such mistakes, which her teachers couldn’t expect it from her.
I wrote 398 and kept that paper in her geometry box. In addition, wrote her name in circle and 398 in outer circle.
She entered home, back from her exam. Her comment was, “Wow! It was so easy… I know all the sums”.
OAK and MUSTARD: This is the Bach Flower combination to understand and master any subject.
398: for wisdom
I had to make a presentation to a delegation that came from Europe. The presentation was an overview and update of our business. At the end of the meeting / presentation, we were looking for investment from the European / Global division of the visiting company.
The night before the presentation I spoke to Mohan and asked him for some tips. He asked me to draw two sets of concentric circles:
- One with my name in the centre and WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE in the outer circles in that order and
- Another one with my name in the centre along with the person I was making the presentation to, date and location and ELM, GORSE and HEATHER in the outer circles in that order.
I drew these circles on two sheets of paper and took them along with me in to the meeting room. The meeting started at 10 a.m. and my turn came at around 4 p.m.
What I observed during the day was that the main person in the visiting team was someone who did not smile through the day and did not really give away any of his emotions / views. When I started presenting, I suddenly felt very comfortable and at ease and I actually smiled during my presentation. This, in a way, forced a smile on that person who was tight-lipped and was on guard. In fact, he said a few words in appreciation of the work we are doing too.
WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE: a good combination for any interviews including Visa Interviews, and for meeting with big bosses
ELM, GORSE and HEATHER: Heather will make people listen to you, while Elm and Gorse will increase your capacity / skill
I was about to give a presentation to engineering students from Anna University. Naran asked me to chant OAK and MUSTARD to prepare the presentation, and write “ELM, GORSE and HORNBEAM” on a piece of paper and keep it with me while giving the lecture. Without fail it worked wonders.
OAK: for smart presentation
MUSTARD: to know what the students would expect and meet them; will throw light to us to understand the needs of the students
ELM, GORSE and HORNBEAM: teacher’s remedy for taking classes
The combination required is: Sweet Chestnut, Olive and Ruby.
Recovering from a Failed Business
The combination can re-generate a person or a business from a major setback. When the business is down and you are not able to bring it up, you need these remedies.
Regeneration means coming out of total destruction. The business has to come again, from rock bottom.
Recovering from a Serious Illness
Let us say, you were afflicted by Jaundice. When you come out of it, you will be totally exhausted. This combination would help you to recover faster. In addition, you may listen to Mooladhara Crown Chakra Activation CD for a quick recovery. Check out this link: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2010/08/21/i-am-tired-of-my-%e2%80%9ctiredness%e2%80%9d/
Sweet Chestnut means Creation
It is not a flower, but a tree. During the entire summer it will become dark and dry. Even without water, the tree will be porous and dark. In July, after the monsoon, it will be full of flowers. Thus, it represents new creation.
To create something new, it is only possible for the divine. You can’t create anything new. You can only use what’s existing.
Conceiving a Child
This is very good remedy for conceiving a child. Creation has many meanings including father, hatch etc. To conceive a child both husband and wife have to take Sweet Chestnut.
No Savings, Broke, Invention, Re-habitation, 100% Production
- No savings: Sweet Chestnut and Wild Rose. Enough money earned but no savings. All unnecessary expense will be cut off.
- A New-self will emerge, when Sweet Chestnut is taken. If you are beginning something new, then take that remedy.
- To do invention and research: give the combination of Sweet Chestnut, Water Violet, Oak and Mustard. It will bring in more and more inventions in day-to-day life.
- For re-habitation: Sweet Chestnut
- For floods in Pakistan, we can pray to Sweet Chestnut and send it to them. It has never happened like this before.
- Production of any plant should produce 100% regularly, without slowing down: Sweet Chestnut, Walnut and Hornbeam. Any production will be uninterrupted then, like weaving production. Produced has to be sold as well. Therefore, Walnut and Hornbeam.
Expressions of Sweet Chestnut:
- “I am broke”
- Can I write off my dues? I am shattered means: Sweet Chestnut.