What to do about sexual harassment from strangers/men? How to avoid unwanted attention and have peace of mind in areas around my home?
Do the forgiving exercise. You can say “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME LOVE THANKS DIVINE”.
Interestingly, I only said this a few times and the harassers have decided to move about 100 meters from where they usually gather. One of them even tried to be nice to me. They occasionally come near but mostly the problem has alleviated.
Now there is a remaining fear that I might encounter men again. How can I clear this completely?
Fear attracts what we fear. So the Bach Flower Remedy Mimulus is prescribed to handle our known fears.
The “I am sorry” mantra breaks the unwanted connection from us and the harassers.
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
Two days back (Dec 14th night) my sister was travelling from Chennai to Madurai by train. At that time somebody had taken her baggage and left the train. She noticed that after 5 min, once the train has started to move. Therefore, she was helpless and gave a complaint to the Railway Police. She was very upset about the incident, as she has kept 2 lakhs worth Jewellery in the baggage that was lost.
I was seeking my friends circle for help. That time, yesterday (Dec 16th), one of my friends asked me to chant a mantra (ELM GORSE ROCK ROSE). He told to continuously chant this mantra, believe myself, and then I would get the baggage.
So yesterday night onwards my sister was chanting this mantra. Today, in the evening, she got the call from the person who had taken the baggage by mistake. He told her that they took the baggage by mistake. Asked sorry for their late reply and they will produce the baggage in the night, at her place.
We believed in this mantra and want to know more details about your teaching process…
Then I saw other Bach Flower Remedies in the form of some treatment tips. You have given so many mantras for different problems. That’s why I want to know the details. Please reply as soon as possible.
Elm, Gorse and Rock rose are Bach Flower Remedies that are available in Homeopathy shop, which we are supposed to take when we have certain mental states. However, from my experience and experiences of my students and patients, I had found that even chanting the names of the flower names produces results, as in the case of your sister. Thanks for sharing her experience and your interest to know about the remedies.
Rock Rose: For getting panic. Your sister would have started panicking moment she realised that she had lost her baggage.
Gorse: when we become hopeless
Elm: for overwhelming situations
To take the next step forward, take the Remedies Gentian, Honey Suckle, and Coral.
- Regretting the past will be there, if there was any failure(s) in life: Honey Suckle. Expression ‘Next’ means Honey Suckle.
- Coral emits yellow colour. Therefore, solar plexus will be activated and thus you will take the next step(s)
- We will not think about the past (nothing holds you back): Gentian and Honey Suckle