“The power needed in yoga is the power to go through effort, difficulty or trouble without getting fatigued, depressed, discouraged or impatient and without breaking off the effort or giving up one’s aim or resolution.”
– The Mother
When can you use this flower?
- For any obstacle or hindrance
- If there is a delay, obstruction, opposition or restriction, for example, if there is a delay in getting the offer. What can you do then? You can take the picture and meditate upon it.
- Just look at it for a while, if the project or something else is delayed. Let us say, marriage is delayed.
- If there is a stumbling block in your way, say a person is hindering, sabotaging or preventing you from doing anything…
- You are stopped from getting a promotion…“Let this girl need not get a job, a colleague might work towards it”
These can be categorized as obstruction, prevention and sabotage. In all these areas of problems, the Hibiscus flower can be used as a beautiful remedy.
The Hibiscus with this color only (Hawaii Hibiscus flower) has got that healing power. In fact, Mother has discussed about 15 varieties of Hibiscus flowers. Only the Hawaii Hibiscus flower has the qualities I have mentioned.
Have a look at the picture of the Hibiscus flower. You are blessed if you just get an opportunity to see it. Both the picture and pills of the flowers are available in the centre. The original flower is from Hawaii. Outside of the flower will be in yellowish orange, while its inside is red in color.
I am extremely happy to tell you that I had been selected for internship at Cummins Inc., Singapore. Thank you very much.
I was chanting (Bach Flower Remedies) Gorse and Clematis right from the beginning of the day. Everything went very well for me. Everybody greeted me with a smile and spoke to me in a friendly manner, right from the cab driver to the interviewer. It was as though, completely my day. I am extremely thankful to you.
I am also chanting Gentian and Wild Rose daily for good exam results.
(From Multi-Dimensional Healing June 27 Workshop)
Old people can take Calc fluor-6x everyday. Then they won’t fall down due to lack of balance. For people above 60 years, this will make their bones stronger and thus hip bones fracture can be prevented.
After age of fifty, take 1 or 2 tablets of Calc fluor-6x per day. It’s a bio salt.
Calc fluor-6x is as good as the Chinese herb Ginseng. It strengthens the knee bones. This salt is part of plaster of paris, used to align bones in fractures.
It also forms a layer in the stomach, which produces hydrochloric acid (FYI one drop of hydrochloric acid can burn 10 persons). Thus it protects the digestive layer too.
It also works on the basic chakra – which makes one feel safe and secure. Therefore, old people will not worry whether they will fall down. It increases their calmness by removing the fear inside them.
If one lacks Kali Sulphur, he will have postponement tendency and mental fatigue. They can take Hornbeam too (Bach Flower Remedy).
When a person is unable to settle down in one place calcium (Calci Pohs) is less. Along with that, add Walnut and Wild Oat for somebody who is not happy about any place or any house where they live, and keep changing jobs/houses al the time.
If a person is possessive and jealous, and therefore throws temper tantrums: Chicory and Holly along with Mag Phos (magnesium phosphate is less in the body).
Choices, Decisions and Solutions – Part I
When you have any of the tendencies mentioned below:
- You oscillate between the two options
- Have a tendency to postpone things.
- Have the habit of filing your tax returns only on the last day of submission
- You are an 11th hr specialist, and say, “I have time, therefore I will do it later”. In the end, you will become impatient, needing the Bach Flower Remedy Impatiens.
- Have a delayed memory – not able to remember it at the right time. For example, during the exam/interview, will not be able to remember the answers. After the exam/interview is over, you can remember them.
For all above mental states, one needs to take the Bach Flower Remedy Scleranthus.
When we say we have enough time and postpone, then we will never find the time. It will always slip from our hand.
Tom was feeling frustrated that he was not allocated any (software) projects. He was in IT industry.
He knew that if he was to be like this for some more time, he would be fired from the company.
His typical feeling in the evening would be to leave the company. Though in the morning, while going to the office, he would have high hopes and think “why not I wait for some more time”.
To handle this type of oscillation, (one thought in the morning and the opposite thought in the evening – mood swing) Naran S. Balakumar suggested him to take Scleranthus. He was taking the pills for a few days.
One fine day he decided to inform his boss that he was planning to put in his papers. He reached office just to realize his boss was on leave for a couple of days.
Therefore, Tom decided to wait, and to talk to his boss in person.
On Monday his boss arrived.
He informed Tom that the project they were waiting for so long has been approved and was signed off by the customer. In addition, the client has agreed for Tom to manage the project too.
Scleranthus has saved his job, Tom claims these days.
Next Post on Choices, Decisions and Solutions Part II: Solution Is Within You.