I had to make a presentation to a delegation that came from Europe. The presentation was an overview and update of our business. At the end of the meeting / presentation, we were looking for investment from the European / Global division of the visiting company.
The night before the presentation I spoke to Mohan and asked him for some tips. He asked me to draw two sets of concentric circles:
- One with my name in the centre and WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE in the outer circles in that order and
- Another one with my name in the centre along with the person I was making the presentation to, date and location and ELM, GORSE and HEATHER in the outer circles in that order.
I drew these circles on two sheets of paper and took them along with me in to the meeting room. The meeting started at 10 a.m. and my turn came at around 4 p.m.
What I observed during the day was that the main person in the visiting team was someone who did not smile through the day and did not really give away any of his emotions / views. When I started presenting, I suddenly felt very comfortable and at ease and I actually smiled during my presentation. This, in a way, forced a smile on that person who was tight-lipped and was on guard. In fact, he said a few words in appreciation of the work we are doing too.
WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE: a good combination for any interviews including Visa Interviews, and for meeting with big bosses
ELM, GORSE and HEATHER: Heather will make people listen to you, while Elm and Gorse will increase your capacity / skill
I was about to give a presentation to engineering students from Anna University. Naran asked me to chant OAK and MUSTARD to prepare the presentation, and write “ELM, GORSE and HORNBEAM” on a piece of paper and keep it with me while giving the lecture. Without fail it worked wonders.
OAK: for smart presentation
MUSTARD: to know what the students would expect and meet them; will throw light to us to understand the needs of the students
ELM, GORSE and HORNBEAM: teacher’s remedy for taking classes
I am a teacher, I teach well to my students, but if some observers come from outside, to observe my class, I becomes so upset and my mouth becomes so dry and have difficulty in talking also. What should I do?
When somebody comes you are losing confidence and you can pray to Larch and Hornbeam (Bach Flower Remedies) at that time. Call them for help and ask them to increase your confidence.
You would be alright.
Together Gentian Larch
- For any type of examination, Bach Flower Remedies Gentian and larch will be very useful.
- They are quite handy too, in any adverse circumstances. Let us say, in a given situation, you don’t want failure. Then, you use them.
For any competitive exam
After studying well give the following combination to write the exam well, “Gentian Larch Elm Oak Hornbeam”.
Irrespective of the amount of study they put, some students get failed in an exam. They make multiple attempts to pass the exam. Yet they fail.
Why you need this combination?
- Gentian: not to think about the previous failures.
- Elm increases and stretches your ability. If you get 50 marks in general, then it will make you to get 70 or 80 marks.
- A positive Larch person will put up his best efforts and will write the exam from best of his abilities.
- Hornbeam will keep him mentally alert.
- Oak. He will understand how to write so to pass the examination or score more marks.
Gentian and Larch is needed for any part of our lives. It implies the famous slogan, “Try! Try Again! Till You Succeed”, which is the mantra for Gentian and Larch.
What’s the message of Larch?
A Gentian person will be thinking about her past failures, while a Larch person will anticipate failures in any future event.
Message of Larch is, “Plunge into life! Take a risk!”
When somebody starts a business, give them Gentian and Larch.
Let anything come, I will face it – Larch. Then you don’t bother about the results.
We read in sports news that Saina has lost in world championships. For any sports competition, take the Bach Flower Remedies Elm, Larch, Oak, Gentian and Hornbeam. You can add the Gem Remedies Coral and Yellow Sapphire too, to the combination.
Whoever takes it will win any competitive sports. It is a 100% winning combination.
- Gentian: not to think about the past failures
- Elm increases and stretches your ability.
- A positive Larch person will put up her best efforts and will do the competition, from best of her abilities
- Coral will give strength to legs and hands
- Yellow Sapphire like Elm will expand your abilities.
- Hornbeam gives flexibility to body, so sportswomen would need it. Hornbeam plant looks like a bull’s horn – so strong, but flexible.