Flower Remedies Drops vs. Pills
I have a doubt. I want to take Mimulus + Aspen + Larch. Can I mix all medicine drops with water? Or I give some gap between these medicines?
Someone told me that a sugar pill is better than drops. How many drops are good to take at a time? How many times a day?
Both drops and pills have same effect.
MIMULUS and LARCH can be combined.
Why do you want to combine MIMULUS and ASPEN?
Mimulus is for specific fear and Aspen for unknown imaginary fears. Both will not exist simultaneously. For Mimulus, fear exists, while for Aspen, fear will not be present. Therefore, when there is Aspen fear, Mimulus fear will not be there. Mimulus is for specific situations – e.g., fear of diagnostic investigations, fear of something or someone.
If you want to take both the remedies, separate them. Take one in the morning and the other one in the evening. In general, when you are taking multiple remedies, give a gap of one to two minutes between them.
How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
And Part II: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7L
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part III
The moment you think about the flower, it is already here. In fact, because it is there, you do think about it.
- You can buy the pills either from the centre or from a homeopathy shop.
- You can take 3 to 4 pills for once or 100 times. It doesn’t matter. If one drop of a remedy doesn’t work, 100 drops of the remedy too will not work. Extras will not make a difference.
Intention is important as well as trust. Taking the remedies is important. However, how much is not important. Trust in nothing but god.
- Just thinking about them will work.
- If we write the names of flowers in a piece of paper, they work.
- If you can’t get the pills, write the names in a notebook.
- Keep it (notebook or paper) with you and look at it every day.
- Chant the names of the remedies daily, as they are expressions of divinity.
- Hold the glass of water, repeat the name of the remedy and drink it.
Remedy means HELP! By chanting their names, they come to our AID.
How Bach Flower Remedies are prescribed?
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
How to handle sexual harassments?
What to do about sexual harassment from strangers/men? How to avoid unwanted attention and have peace of mind in areas around my home?
Do the forgiving exercise. You can say “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME LOVE THANKS DIVINE”.
Interestingly, I only said this a few times and the harassers have decided to move about 100 meters from where they usually gather. One of them even tried to be nice to me. They occasionally come near but mostly the problem has alleviated.
Now there is a remaining fear that I might encounter men again. How can I clear this completely?
Fear attracts what we fear. So the Bach Flower Remedy Mimulus is prescribed to handle our known fears.
The “I am sorry” mantra breaks the unwanted connection from us and the harassers.