Hi Naranji, I’m really thankful to god that I found your blogs. Please help me I am very much depressed in my life.
I love a person who is also my relative. I haven’t told him that l love him.
He is my only hope. I want him as my husband. I have no guts to let him know that I love him. I’m afraid of the consequences but I can’t live without him.
I always pray god for him else to kill me. But I really want to live with him, and his family. I don’t expect anything other than his love.
Adamancy will not take you anywhere. Don’t demand anything from God. Your demanding will happen as per your wish in a different way.
When you pray like this, “I always pray god for him else to kill me,” God will kill you first.
The circumstances will so develop that you marry another who will kill you emotionally and mentally.
Instead pray, “I thank the divine for getting married to —“
“CENTAURY, CHICORY, GENTIAN, WILD ROSE” – write these four words in a notebook for 51 times.
For a person who does not have the guts to ask for what he needs or desires: CENTAURY
Clinging and being possessive: CHICORY
Not to be disappointed: GENTIAN
To accept what happens: WILD ROSE
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
A month before, the temperature in Bangalore was above 43. As usual there is a scarcity of water all over the world. I was really troubled and wondered how we could put up our life in this situation, in this big city. NO RAINS, NO WATER.
I had read in one of your blogs about no rains in Chennai and the prayers that you all had put together: http://www.naranheal.com/archives/362.
I had noted a few notes on the BACH FLOWER REMEDIES. And LO, I started chanting those FLOWER NAMES sitting in the bus one evening: “SWEET CHESTNUT, WILD ROSE, CHESTNUT BUD”.
After 3 days of chanting for 108 times, slight gloomy weather started. Almost after 5-6 days, it started raining heavily, down pouring in Bangalore as well as in other places of Karnataka. I was so excited that I thanked GOD for listening to my prayers. Just hope that we get good rains, and good crops to live a moderate and happy life. At the same time, I pray to the all the living beings of this world to make the PROPER USAGE of the NATURE’S PRODUCTS. Thanks to NARAN and SHOBANA once again.
Next time add ROCK ROSE also (“SWEET CHESTNUT WILD ROSE CHESTNUT BUD ROCK ROSE”).
Rockrose means instant help without any expectation. It will help in a public cause.