Creation of Wealth
When you find yourself with insufficient money, try to find new sources, ways – sources by which you can earn more:
- ELM and OAK – for inadequacy of mind to think ways of improving finance; to think differently
- GORSE – if you have no hopes or if you think to all sources are exhausted, feeling hopeless of getting any additional money
- LARCH – to be more confident of creating wealth
If you are in business:
- Think how to add more value to the products or add other products of more value.
If you are in job, ask simply:
- “How can I add more value to my work”,
- “What I had to do so that I am wanted more”,
- “How will I make my job more valuable” and
- “How will I contribute 100%”.
When you say or think that I am already working more than 16 hours – take OAK + OLIVE + HORNBEAM to work smartly and finish in less time.
If you are in business, or a salesman, ask yourself:
“How can I reach more in less time” or
“How can I reach more customers” then
Take VERVAIN + OAK + OLIVE.
Have a plan to spend and invest
Suddenly an advertisement comes and we spend carried away by it and regret later.
Not to do any impulsive purchase – CHERRY PLUM + HONEY SUCKLE
Or stop spending all when there is money – WILD ROSE
Enjoy your wealth
- Thank divine, your work, office everyday for your earning.
- Thank your expenses
- Stop your feeling of jealousy about the rich and come out of it by saying “ I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, LOVE THANK DIVINE”
- Find out your beliefs about money and release them
- Chant the Switch Words – “TOGETHER FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW”
- Do the Mudras – ACCEPTANCE MUDRA and VITALITY MUDRA, each for 15 minutes.
- Daily morning – rotate all the 7 chakras clock-wise by intending “Keep rotating clockwise at optimum speed.”
When you have too much worry and confusion about finance, take WHITE CHESTNUT + SCLERANTHUS + RESCUE REMEDY in the night.
Try the following on each day and find which combination gives you the money you want or require:
MORNING – one combination each day and repeat
MIMULUS, PINK TOURMALINE (1st day)
MIMULUS, RUBY (2nd day)
MIMULUS, CAT’S EYE (3rd day)
MUSTARD, DIAMOND (4th day)
Daily afternoon to evening
SWEET CHESTNUT, SCLERANTHUS
Pink Tourmaline, Ruby, Cat’s Eye, and Diamond are Gem Remedies and available only at the centre. The rest of the remedies mentioned are Bach Flower Remedies, which are available in the Homeopathy Shops also.
Posted in Bach Flower Remedy, Chakra healing, Mudra
Tags: 100%, 16, 7, about, ACCEPTANCE MUDRA, add, additional, advertisement, available, away, Bach Flower Remedies, beliefs, business, can, carried, CAT’S EYE, centre, chakras, Chant, Cherry Plum, clock-wise, clockwise, combination, confident, confusion, contribute, Count, creating, creation, daily, DIAMOND, differently, Divine, earn, Earning, elm, Enjoy, exhausted, expenses, feeling, finance, financial, Find, finish, FORGIVE, gem remedies, Gentian, Getting, gives, Gorse, Homeopathy Shops, honey suckle, hopeless, hopes, Hornbeam, hours, I AM SORRY, improving, impulsive, inadequacy, insufficient, intending, invest, jealousy, Job, Larch, less, love, Mantra, Mimulus, Mind, money, more, morning, Mudras, Naran S. Balakumar, new, night, no, Now, oak, olive, optimum, PINK TOURMALINE, plan, PRODUCTS, purchase, reach, regret, Release, require, rescue remedy, rich, rotate, rotating, ruby, salesman, Scleranthus, smartly, Sound, sources, speed, spend, spending, stop, Sweet Chestnut, switch words, take, thank, think, Time, together, valuable, value, vervain, VITALITY MUDRA, wanted, ways, Wealth, White Chestnut, Wild Rose, with, work, working, worry
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
Posted in Bach Flower Remedy
Tags: "I can", "I can't", 24, about, accidents, acute, add, advise, Agrimony, anger, angry, any, apathy, approach, Aspen, Bach Flower Remedies, based, BEECH. Criticise, bothered, Brief, bus, Change, chanting, Cherry Plum, Chestnut Bud, Chicory, child, Clematis, competition, complex, concentration, Confidence, control, critical, Darkness, dear one, desire, Divine, divinity, doctors, ego, embodiment, emotional, example, expression, expressions, fact, fault, faults, Fear, feel, finally, Find, first, Flower selected, focus, focused, four, Gentian, Get, Give, go, Gorse, greatly, handle, Happiness, hatred, have, Holly, honey suckle, hope, Hopelessness, horse’s, hours, How, II, important, in, indifferent, ingratitude, interest, intervention, joyful, know, Larch, level, Life, lifeline, light, Like, lose, lot, mentioned, Mimulus, Mind, miracle, Misplaced, mistakes, mixed, mouth, must, mustard, near, need, negative, no, of, on, one, oneself, others, outlook, own, pains, part, patients, personalities, pessimistic, physical, Pine, plane, pointing, possible, Pray, prescribed, rage, Red Chestnut, remedies, Remedy, remember, Resentment, resigning, revenge, Rock Rose, Sadness, say, see, seeing, Self-pride, setback, shock, show, situation, skeptical, small, soother, specific, spiritual, Star of Bethlehem, state, Stuck, superiority, Sweet Chestnut, Taking, tends, things, think, thinks, throw, ticket, Time, together, Traffic Jam, train, trauma, tremendous, tried, trust, type, upset, vervain, vine, Vishnu Sahsaranamam, want, Water Violet, while take, White Chestnut, Wild Rose, willow, words, work, worried, worry
Basically the circumstances don’t change but our perception of it changes. We realize it is 99% of the problem. Once the changes happen (inside us), then things outside also changes. My story convinces of this fact. Thanks.
About a month back I went on a trip. During this time something unexpected and miraculous happened.
I have always been timid and reticent throughout my life. Never speak much to people, never been in a romantic relationship. Always been a solitary person.
On this particular day I met a girl from another country and we started talking. We felt so comfortable with each other that we stayed together for the whole day and then the next, parting only to sleep or other essentials. It was unbelievable. It felt like we knew each other from a long time.
Things moved forward and a person who had been alone, timid and anonymous all through his life fell in love. It snowballed into a physical relationship the next day and an unprotected one at that. It was unexpected, unplanned and felt pure and right at the time.
We parted on the fourth day, very sad and confused at what the future would bring. After coming back the feeling of togetherness gave way to darker feelings,
I was savaged by pangs of guilt and then fear that because of the unprotected nature of things, I may have caught something and I deserve it for what I had done. It is a sin, something wrong. It became a demon on my mind. I could neither sleep nor work.
Finally when I could bear it no longer I called Naran. He was kind and non-judgmental (my deep gratitude to him), and asked me to take the Bach Flower Remedies MIMULUS, PINE and HONEY SUCKLE.
I began taking the pills as instructed and after a few days my whole mood changed. It was amazing.
I realized that I was operating from a position of fear, guilt and anxiety – all of which were tarnishing such a beautiful gift that I had received.
In a few days she got in touch with me, against all my notions and came down and spent the rest of her trip at my city.
We got to know each other much better and we realized that we are probably are soul mates and although we are from different religions, language, nationality etc we are at peace with each other.
I am so glad I was able to rise above the narrow and diminishing feelings of fear, guilt and anxiety and stay present to the wonderful person, experience and gift that I had got. If I had continued like that I may have lost a chance to accept a great blessing in my life!
Thank you, thank you dear Naran. God bless you and the Bach flower remedies!!!
Now we continue to stay in touch over Skype and I plan to visit her in her country. Naran has asked me to take the Bach Flower Remedies SCLERANTHUS and SWEET CHESTNUT to help guide me if she is the right life partner for me. So I feel much at peace knowing I have divine guidance to prevent me from making a wrong decision.
I am so grateful for everything!!
Deep Gratitude and Warm regards
Posted in Bach Flower Remedy
Tags: above, accept, alone, amazing, anonymous, anxiety, Bach Flower Remedies, beautiful, bless, blessing, caught, chance, Change, changed, circumstances, city, comfortable, confused, continued, convinces, country, darker, day, decision, deep, demon, deserve, different, diminishing, Divine, each, essentials, experience, fact, Fear, feeling, feelings, fell in love, felt, forward, future, gift, girl, glad, god, grateful, gratitude, great, guidance, guide, guilt, happen, help, honey suckle, inside, instructed, kind, Language, Life, Like, long, lost, making, met, Mimulus, Mind, miraculous, mood, moved, Naran S. Balakumar, nationality, nature, non-judgmental, operating, other, outside, pangs, parting, partner, peace, people, perception, person, physical, pills, Pine, plan, position, present, prevent, problem, pure, realize, realized, Receive, received, Relationship, religions, reticent, right, rise, romantic, sad, Scleranthus, sin, Skype, sleep, snowballed, solitary, soul mates, speak, stay, stayed, story, Sweet Chestnut, Taking, talking, Thanks, Thomas, Time, timid, together, togetherness, touch, trip, unbelievable, unexpected, unplanned, unprotected, visit, Warm, whole, with, wonderful, work, wrong
My domestic help Anu cried saying that she has been abandoned with her child, by her husband a few years ago.
She is trying to earn and educate the boy. She lives with her poor mother, brother and sister-in-law. The sister-in-law is unhappy that this girl is being sheltered here and supported by the brother. This gives chance for lots of infighting between husband and wife. Anu feels guilty that she is the cause of her dear brother’s suffering.
She saw me giving Bach flower remedy to my mother and asked me what that is. I told her how it works. She requested me for some flowers for herself.
I gave her RESCUE REMEDY, PINE, CENTAURY, STAR OF BETHLEHEM, CHICORY, WHITE CHESTNUT and HONEY SUCKLE with WALNUT.
Reasons: guilt (Pine), feeling used (Centaury), trauma/ pain (Star of Bethlehem), unable to let go/ clinging to brother (Chicory, Walnut), thoughts which haunt day and night (White chestnut) and regret of the past (Honey Suckle).
Next morning she came smiling and said she was feeling confident that the troubles will be overcome. But within a day the sister-in-law created a huge fight and walked out of the house with her parents. Anu was so sad and kept saying “this is all because of me.” I gave her Larch. I gave her SWEET CHESTNUT to place in the NE corner of the room, and to sprinkle CRAB APPLE and WALNUT around the house.
For the mother I gave RED CHESTNUT and WILLOW.
For the brother, I gave OAK, CHICORY and WALNUT.
I asked Anu to do forgiveness and told her mother also to keep forgiving the daughter-in-law.
She came running next morning, “Amma, the house is peaceful. My sister-in-law returned and apologized to my brother. She actually fell at his feet and said she would never again fight over me. I have also apologized to her. We are a happy family now”.
Thank the flowers.
Since that day, nearly 2 months ago, Anu is now happily earning extra money by working in a courier company along with my household, her son is admitted to UKG and sister-in-law helps with the boy’s studies and looks after him. There is respect for Anu and all is well.
I am ever grateful to Naran and to the Flowers for the joy they bring to so many families.
Anu is the local advertiser of flower power in Kanchipuram!!! I have many people seeking remedies.
Posted in Bach Flower Remedy
Tags: 2, abandoned, Abundant, admitted, advertiser, Anu, apologized, “Abundant Support from Family and Flowers”, Bach Flower Remedy, Be, Between, boy, brother, cause, Centaury, chance, Chicory, child, clinging, company, confident, corner, courier, crab apple, Created, cried, day, domestic, earn, Earning, educate, family, feeling, feels, fight, flowers, forgiveness, forgiving, gives, grateful, guilty, happy, haunt, help, honey suckle, house, household, huge, husband, infighting, Joy, Kanchipuram, Larch, let go, lives, local, money, months, morning, mother, NE, Next, night, Now, oak, overcome, pain, past, peaceful, Pine, poor, Power, Reasons, Red Chestnut, regret, remedies, requested, rescue remedy, Respect, room, sad, seeking, sheltered, sister-in-law, smiling, sprinkle, Star of Bethlehem, studies, suffering, support, thank, thoughts, trauma, troubles, UKG, unhappy, used, walked, Walnut, well, White Chestnut, wife, will, willow, with, working, works, years
Chanting the Bach Flower Remedies
Chanting the flower name means is that we had surrendered to the flowers, as we don’t know what else to do. So it works for the same reason. In addition, we release the emotions and thoughts with help of flowers as otherwise whatever we think will happen.
There are no side-effects, as see even chanting the flower works. They are like switch words and influence the subconscious mind. Though the pills are a medium through which the flowers do their work and they give a different sort of experience.
Chanting for others
Chanting works even if the concerned person who needs healing doesn’t do it. May be after seeing the results, next time when they face a similar situation they might say “your chanting has helped me last time. So please do this time too!” So chant for others. It’s a gift for them.
Let us see an example. Somebody living in a different town and they are feeling homesick. You may chant HONEY SUCKLE and it will work as their feelings are projection of yours. You are healed and they are then healed too. Also we are all one and the same and that’s why it is working – thus as a projection we bring people in our lives, who are similar to or complement our nature.
Using the Circle Technique
Take a piece of paper and write the name of the person within a circle. Around the circle write the name of the flower and draw a circle over it. If there are additional flowers, have a concentric circle for each of them. This distance healing method is very effective.
A case history
For vomiting during pregnancy, give SCLERANTHUS. The daughter-law of a student of Naran lives in US. The lady followed the circle method and it healed her daughter-in-law.
If you have trust and faith in Bach flowers, it will work wonders. Nature is ready to helps us in the form of flowers. Of course, it is one of the multiple ways to heal.
Heal people who are living with you
Take a glass of water cover with right hand and chant the flower names. Give the water to them. It will work, even if the concerned person doesn’t believe in Bach Flower Therapy, as it is not a belief based therapy.
You may find no harmony in your family. Put 10 to 15 pills of Harmony pack in the common drinking water. The fight will disappear. Your family members might wonder how come the fight is not there anymore. Please note here, that disharmony within us has resulted in lack of harmony within the family. Of course, we don’t find the fault with us, but find it only on others!!!
How does taking remedies by us impact others in our lives
We take different avatars during the day – BEECH avatar in the morning, WILLOW avatar in the afternoon and so on. At the most we take any of the 38 avatars identified by Edward Bach.
We invite people of a specific nature. Let us say that we are CENTAURY we might invite CHICORY bosses. It like a formula X-1 = Y+1, where X denotes Centaury and Y denotes manipulating boss. So when our Centaury nature changes, then the bosses need to change too. That’s how flower remedies work with us and others around us.
Healing the World
There are so many natural calamities happening in the world. On a regular basis to heal them, chant “SWEET CHESTNUT WILD ROSE CHESTNUT BUD” 5 to 10 minutes. Or think about the nature or the world and chant. This is what we can give back to the world.
Bach Flower Remedies completes the healing process
Bach Flower Remedies will work, though we can’t say it can work alone. It has to be used in complement with other types of healing, as it’s not a Samaya Sanjeevani (a cure for all). Though it does one thing – it completes the healing process. Thus, it doesn’t pre-suppose other healing options.
Remedy means help and not a cure. Through Bach flowers, you are helping the person. There are instances even one dosage has changed a person completely.
Flowers are Life-Changers
Each and every flower gives a unique experience. To gain that, do the following: take one flower remedy 3 times a day for 7 days, listen to the conversations that are happening around you, whom we meet and our life incidents. You will learn something that will change your life forever!!!
Posted in Bach Flower Remedy
Tags: 10, 15, 38, 5, Acu-Reiki, afternoon, all, Animal Spirit Guides, avatars, “Harmony pack”, “Using Bach Flower Remedies”, Bach Flower Remedy, back, beech, belief, believe, Body, bosses, calamities, case history, Centaury, Change, chanting, Chennai, Chestnut Bud, Chicory, Circle, Color Therapy, Colour Therapy, complement, completes, concentric, concerned, Connection, conversations, Crystal, cure, daughter-law, day, different, disappear, distance, dosage, drinking, Edward Bach, effective, EFT, emotions, experience, face, faith, family, feeling, fight, Find, followed, forever, form, formula, gain, Gem Remedy, gift, Give, Hand, happen, harmony, heal, healed, healing, Healing CD, help, helping, helps, Homeopathy, homesick, honey suckle, identified, IEIT, impact, incidents, India, influence, instances, Intelligence, invite, Karuna Reiki, lack, last, Learn, Life, Life-Changers, listen, lives, living, Living with Awareness, manipulating, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Meditation CD, medium, members, method, Mind, minutes, morning, Mudra, multiple, name, Naran, natural, nature, needs, Next, NLP, no, options, others, paper, person, pills, pre-suppose, Pregnancy, process, projection, R Mohan, ready, reason, Reiki, Release, remedies, results, right, S Balakumar, Samaya Sanjeevani, Scleranthus, seeing, side-effects, similar, situation, specific, student, subconscious mind, surrendered, Sweet Chestnut, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, Technique, Therapist, think, thoughts, Time, town, trust, types, unique, US, Using, vomiting, water, ways, Wild Rose, willow, wonder, works, world, write, Yoga
M A K
I am a fan of yours.
My father was a sub-share broker and I was young I used to follow all his work. As I grew up I had some hard times, could go to college but finished some studies. I am well versed with software and I am into business.
My father always used to say that I should concentrate in shares business but that was not going into my head I was more concentrating in my other business. Before 6 months I had a thought of going into shares business, I went but I have lost money. My 6th sense says that I can do well in it. But then to I lost the money.
After reading from your article I have started taking GORSE, ROCK ROSE, SCELERANTHUS, CERATO, OLIVE, PINE, SWEET CHESTNUT, CHESTNUT BUD, MUSTARD, and WHITE CHESTNUT. Kindly guide me
These remedies should not be combined in a reckless manner and taken.
1. When you want to understand the nuances or intricacies of share trading take MUSTARD AND OAK.
2. When you are asking people or referring some articles about how to go about in share business, take CERATO.
3. When you invest in shares take SCLERANTHUS and GENTIAN. And continue to take it. This will help you to come out of “this or that” confusion. If this confusion is there, you will wrongly invest in a share, which after investment will go down. I.e., when you want the share to go up, it will come down and so on. To prevent this SCLERANTHUS and GENTIAN.
4. Share is always a business of luck one has no choice but to accept what is happening. If there is a failure and if you are de-motivated take GENTIAN and WILD ROSE. This will increase your internal motivation.
5. In spite of all these remedies, sometimes, you may take a wrong decision, and later regret the decision. At that time, take HONEYSUCKLE and to learn from mistakes take CHESTNUT BUD.
6. When you are desperate about anything take SWEET CHESTNUT.
7. Daily chant the switch words, “FIND DIVINE ORDER SHARE TRADING” (share trading is not a switch word)
Best of Luck
Posted in Bach Flower Remedy, SwitchWord
Tags: 6th sense, accept, Acu-Reiki, Animal Spirit Guides, articles, asking people, Bach Flower Remedy, Body, business, Cerato, Chant, Chennai, Chestnut Bud, choice, college, Color Therapy, Colour Therapy, combined, concentrate, concentrating, confusion, Connection, continue, Crystal, de-motivated, decision, desperate, Divine Order, EFT, failure, fan of yours, father, Find, finished, follow, from mistakes, Gem Remedy, Gentian, Gorse, grew up, guide me, happening, hard times, head, Healing CD, help, Homeopathy, honey suckle, IEIT, increase, India, Intelligence, internal motivation, intricacies, invest, investment, Karuna Reiki, Kindly, Learn, Living with Awareness, lost, luck, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Meditation CD, Mind, money, Mudra, mustard, Naran, NLP, nuances, oak, olive, Pine, prevent, R Mohan, reckless manner, referring, regret, Reiki, remedies, Rock Rose, S Balakumar, SCELERANTHUS, share trading, shares, Sharing the Success Formula, started taking, studies, sub-share broker, Sweet Chestnut, Switch Word, taken, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, Therapist, understand, used to say, well versed, White Chestnut, Wild Rose, with software, work, wrong, wrongly, Yoga, young
To take the next step forward, take the Remedies Gentian, Honey Suckle, and Coral.
- Regretting the past will be there, if there was any failure(s) in life: Honey Suckle. Expression ‘Next’ means Honey Suckle.
- Coral emits yellow colour. Therefore, solar plexus will be activated and thus you will take the next step(s)
- We will not think about the past (nothing holds you back): Gentian and Honey Suckle
Posted in Bach Flower Remedy, Gem Remedy
Tags: Acu-Reiki, Animal Spirit Guides, Bach Flower Remedy, Balakumar, Body, Chennai, Connection, coral, Crystal, EFT, failures, forward, Gem Remedy, Gentian, Healing CD, holds back, Homeopathy, honey suckle, IEIT, India, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, Life, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Meditation CD, Mind, move, Mudra, Naran, next step, NLP, R Mohan, regretting the past, Reiki, remedies, solar plexus activated, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, Therapist, what's next, yellow colour, Yoga
How to Improve Your Decision Making Process
Buying Saris – a Common Example 🙂
Let us say, you are visiting Pothis – the cloth supermarket. You don’t know what clothes to choose – churidhar, saris etc. You are confused.
First Type of Confusion
Which section to go – first floor, second floor and so on?
Take Bach Flower Remedy Wild Oat. We don’t know where to go as we haven’t made up our mind on what to buy. Wild Oat will take you to the section you need to go.
Now you have decided to go to the sari section after chanting Wild Oat.
Second Type of Confusion
You like a particular sari. But you ask the opinion of your friends about your choice. This indicates the Bach Flower Remedy Cerato.
Third Type of Confusion
On the other hand, if you are confused about two different choices you have made, then it indicates the remedy Scleranthus.
In this type of confusion, your confusion is within yourself. Firstly you may pick up two saris; then you discard the first one and pick up another one; again you will get confused what to pick up between the two. You may discard the previous one and select one more. The confusion is always between the two, “This or That”, “Blue or Green” or “This Green or That Green.”
Now comes the pressure from outside
Make up your mind, the shop keeper says, as they are about to close the shop. You become impatient. Take Bach Flower Remedy Impatiens.
Sorry for the Sari
After buying a sari and when you come back home, if you think that you could have picked the other one and thus regretting your decision then it indicates Honey Suckle.
If you keep worrying, ‘why I made that mistake’ then it indicates White Chestnut.
Different Life Situations where you need to make decisions
- Somebody wants to marry X. Are you planning to say yes? 2 to 5 times chant Honeysuckle and then say yes or no. You won’t regret your decision.
- You have confusion between choosing this or that. You won’t be able to come to a decision and be indecisive. Take Scleranthus.
- In an exam for a multiple-choice question, you think two choices are correct. You don’t know which one is the right one. Which one is the correct answer? Thanks to Scleranthus you will be able to choose the right answer.
- Wild Oat is also for confusion. After completing schooling (plus two exam), different options are available. Out of 7 to 8 majors, the student is not able to select one. This is high-tech confusion.
- You don’t know what remedy to choose. Can I combine all 38 remedies together? Take Wild Oat and give your patient Wild Oat also. Next day he will come with a few options, for example he might say, “I am absent minded”. Then we don’t need to worry about the choice of remedy. You can give him Chestnut Bud straight away.
- Ask opinions from different people but will not come to a conclusion (Cerato).
- A Scleranthus person will not consult others.
You don’t need to take remedies for these situations. Just chant them as per the need of the hour. It will work for you.
Posted in Bach Flower Remedy
Tags: absent minded, Acu-Reiki, aim, Animal Spirit Guides, asking other's opinion, Bach, Balakumar, Body, buying, career, Cerato, chanting, Chennai, Chestnut Bud, Choices, Connection, constant thinking, consult, cross roads, cursing, decision, decision making, different, EFT, Exam, Flower, Gem, honey suckle, IEIT, Imaptiens, impatient, India, Intelligence, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Mind, mistake, Mudra, multiple-choice questions, Naran, NLP, options, pick out of two, process, R Mohan, regret, Reiki, remedies, Remedy, sari, Scleranthus, self, sorry, Switch Word, Tapping, Therapist, this or that, where to go, White Chestnut, Wild Oat, Yoga