You asked me to chant “AGRIMONY HEATHER WATER VIOLET HOLLY HORNBEAM” when I was about to visit my mother’s place, expecting some issues with some of my family members.
Thanks for your advice my visit to my mother’s house was peaceful.
I did the chanting throughout my visit.
THANKS ONCE AGAIN it was only because of your timely advice I could come back without any drama and confrontation from my brother and his wife. I am really blessed to have come in contact with you.
The Bach Flower Remedy Agrimony is a peace-maker.
To know more about Agrimony, check out this link: http://theflowerangels.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/the-peacemaker/
How Bach Flower Remedies are prescribed?
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
End my problems during my periods
Whenever I am nearing my periods I am out of control and I feel myself like a water melon (big stomach). I’ll be very angry and scold my kids and beat them too.
I feel like my eye sight is also affected then.
Please help me to lead an active life then also.
Chant “HOLLY, MIMULUS, CHERRY PLUM” during that period.
Intend then, ‘Hormones be quiet and relaxed’.
The Bach flower remedies are used:
HOLLY: to control rage
MIMULUS: fear it will happen during the periods. This fear – expectation, will create the same thing that was feared.
CHERRY PLUM: for losing control
The intention is to command the hormones to be normal instead of becoming over-active.
Bach Flower Remedies for Pain
Left arm pit – nobody is helping you, so suppressed anger will be present – Centaury and Willow for pain.
Right side arm pit – Holly, Willow
Lower back pain – Chicory
Whenever you have pains shifting from one place to another then take Scleranthus
Numbness from sitting long hours
If there is numbness from sitting long hours, then the remedies prescribed are:
Numbness in the Leg from sitting– Hornbeam and Walnut,
Hand – Wild Rose, Centaury, Pine and Willow
Calcarea Phos -6x (homeopathy) 3 tablets three times a day for one month will reduce the numbness to a very great extent – in fact, numbness will not be there.
Bonding and Healing Relationships with Red Rose
My most respected teacher Balakumar,
I wish to share with you in detail the miracle that has occurred today in our home. I want this to be shared with all our friends and learners so that their faith in flowers and healing will be doubled.
Yesterday I called Naran at noon. My mother aged 84, has been in a very angry mood past 2 weeks. She has been rude to the helpers / attendant – who are threatening to leave. I tried all the healing methods taught to me by Naran and felt I must not bother him with this.
But yesterday when things went out of hand, I phoned him. Within a minute after listening to my long story, he just said, “Put (Bach Flower Remedies) Chicory, Holly and Willow for your mother. Place Red Rose flower in water in her room – maybe under her bed or wherever she sits. Change the Rose after every three days. All will be well. You will see the change”.
I have only Chicory at home. We live in Kanchipuram and I had no way of getting the other two flower essences. I just began chanting them keeping my mother in mind. I prayed to the flowers to go to her and heal her. My husband and my friend Vasanthi – who stays upstairs, also began chanting.
At night Amma (mother) went to sleep saying she will call her bank tomorrow. See how much money she has and decide whether to continue living with us or move out on her own. She does not want the helpers but wants me to do everything for her. This is difficult since I have to go out of the house for work, travel etc for long periods sometimes and she is not able to do anything for herself. This was a very delicate situation since we cannot send our 84-year old mother away anywhere.
We fervently prayed at night and kept chanting of three Bach Flowers going. I filled her water bottle with Chicory and Walnut. In addition, I intended Holly and Willow, keeping my hands around the bottle. I also put Sun symbol on the bottle and desperately asked for help!
This morning she was still angry but quiet. I was wondering how and where to get Red Rose in Kanchipuram. Vasanthi said she will ask teachers in school and tell me. I was sipping my first cup of tea outside, when I saw the flower seller with her basket calling at the neighbour’s house. I have seen her rarely. Today being Friday she was there. I saw only Saamandi flowers in her basket. I was just about to ask her where to get Red Rose, when she looked at me and said, “Amma you never buy flowers. Do you want some red roses?” I was taken aback. She showed me five roses in her basket – all of them being red. I bought them, placed them in water and put them in mother’s room.
I felt a surge of gratitude in my heart for the kindness of the flowers. The power of intent and genuine prayer made them come home to us. It also made us aware that the UNIVERSE is HEARING us all the time.
Amma had her bath and sat for her Pooja. She was still angry!
I was so surprised a little later when a teacher from the school came home and said, “Elder Sister, I am on my way to school, here are some Red Roses for your pooja. It is my wedding day today, Please bless us!” She brought 3 beautiful cut red roses! I placed them in water in front of (Aurobindo) MOTHER’S Picture where Amma comes and sits near the dining table. I couldn’t speak for a while.
At 10 am, Amma called the banker and spoke with him. She called me to her room at 11 am. She said, “I have talked with the banker, I realise that the interest I get monthly is not enough to sustain me anywhere. You are taking care of all my needs, feeding me so well, caring for me and even taking care of my servants. I am grateful to you and (my husband) Guru for this. I will not go anywhere. I understand how difficult it is for you, when I get angry with the helpers. I shall try to be kind and will do what I can to make life easier for you. In fact, I am a very practical person, so I want to continue living here. I want Guru and you to go wherever you need to. Don’t worry about me. I will manage with all the helpers you have provided”.
Please readers, I am NOT EXAGGERATING, This is EXACTLY what happened. If this is NOT the power of the flowers, then what is it? My Humble Pranams to Balakumar, our teacher, to the flowers and to the Healing Angels. I feel so humbled by this experience and also have a renewed Faith in the power of healing. PEACE be to ALL.
Dr. Mangala Ayre
Flowers for Harmony in Relationships and Family
For harmony in relationships and family, I have formed certain combinations:
- The standard combination I give is Beech, Willow, Walnut, Cherry plum and Chicory
- Another one I give is Agrimony, instead of Cherry plum (Agrimony Beech Willow Walnut Chicory)
- Agrimony, Beech, Walnut and Wild Rose is another one
- Finally: Beech, Walnut, Holly, Willow and Cherry plum
- Project the flowers Sweet Chestnut, Holy, Vine, Water violet for violence in the world
How to finalize the combination required?
Based on the symptoms and situations mentioned below, decide which combination suits you:
- Somebody wants peace give them Agrimony combination. Where there is Agrimony, there is peace. Just to maintain peace, they will not blame or criticise anybody.
- Beech: for fault-finding and criticizing
- Willow: blaming others for our problems
- Walnut: for any two person to adjust with each other
- Chicory: not to be possessive. The possessive mentality will lead to suspicion.
- Cherry Plum: in the midst of a conflict, one should not loose control.
- In the family there will be a lot of hatred and suspicion: Chicory and Holly.
- Wild rose: when we are not able to come out of the rut. Wild rose will liberate us from the problem. Wild rose will give inner motivation to live the life in full and not to loose interest.
Get out of prison – any prison?
Somebody is in jail. To bring them out Sweet Chestnut, Wild rose and Chestnut bud.
Bach Flower Remedies June 27 2009 Part III
(From Multi Dimensional Healing June 27 Workshop)
Elm oak olive: combination for any heart problem.
Do Heart Mudra in addition. On both hands index finger touches the base of the thumb, and middle and ring fingers touch the tip of the thumb. It will give energy to heart by eliminating Carbon Dioxide. Do it 15 minutes each in the morning and evening. Pressure and cholesterol will become less. Blood circulation in the heart will improve.
You are going as a mediator where there is plenty of anger and anguish around. You wanted to convince everybody and make them understand your view point. You need to speak their language.
Agrimony (add this only if there is anger is felt), Beech, Walnut and Chestnut Bud – use this combination for any mediation.
When too much of anger: Holly, Willow and Rescue Remedy
Rescue Remedy has the advantage when terror and panic strikes, and for emergency situations. Somebody just met with an accident, and the person suffers from continuous bleeding. Think about him. Chant Rescue Remedy and bleeding will stop.
For any type of skin problem – Crab Apple, Agrimony and Rescue Remedy (add RR only if the itching is intense). For any skin disease, Crab Apple and Agrimony is the base remedy. A person had a severe itching in his leg. He couldn’t put his shoe. This combination was given to him. Next day, he said he slept peacefully and the itching is gone too. I asked him did you thank your Tabla, being a Tabla player. Even inanimate things like Tabla have some thinking mind, please note.
Chitra: for dogs any skin related problems Crab Apple and Agrimony has definite healing properties. If there is any serious problem add Rescue Remedy to the combination.
Bach Flower Remedies Meditation CD
Divine is waiting for chance to help you. At the right moment and at the right time, it will enter the heart and activate the right flowers. When you listen to the CD, the flowers will choose you. Whatever is the right flower will work for you.
Any hopeless state should be turned into joy. There is a bus strike, no bus around and you have vacated the lodge too. Nobody is there in the bus stand too. You have to go to Chennai, the next day. You become hopeless.
Chant Gorse. Hopeless state will turn into joy. Some bus or some form of transportation will be found.
There are flowers Beech, Walnut, Willow, Agrimony, Chicory, and Cherry Plum (Harmony Pack) to bring harmony into your life. Call them and affirm, “Bring harmony in my family”. Whenever you fear there will be confrontation, write the names of flowers in paper before talking to your family members and face the situation. You will find everything happens in a smooth fashion.