How Bach Flower Remedies are prescribed?
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
Flowers for Harmony in Relationships and Family
For harmony in relationships and family, I have formed certain combinations:
- The standard combination I give is Beech, Willow, Walnut, Cherry plum and Chicory
- Another one I give is Agrimony, instead of Cherry plum (Agrimony Beech Willow Walnut Chicory)
- Agrimony, Beech, Walnut and Wild Rose is another one
- Finally: Beech, Walnut, Holly, Willow and Cherry plum
- Project the flowers Sweet Chestnut, Holy, Vine, Water violet for violence in the world
How to finalize the combination required?
Based on the symptoms and situations mentioned below, decide which combination suits you:
- Somebody wants peace give them Agrimony combination. Where there is Agrimony, there is peace. Just to maintain peace, they will not blame or criticise anybody.
- Beech: for fault-finding and criticizing
- Willow: blaming others for our problems
- Walnut: for any two person to adjust with each other
- Chicory: not to be possessive. The possessive mentality will lead to suspicion.
- Cherry Plum: in the midst of a conflict, one should not loose control.
- In the family there will be a lot of hatred and suspicion: Chicory and Holly.
- Wild rose: when we are not able to come out of the rut. Wild rose will liberate us from the problem. Wild rose will give inner motivation to live the life in full and not to loose interest.
Get out of prison – any prison?
Somebody is in jail. To bring them out Sweet Chestnut, Wild rose and Chestnut bud.
Bach Flower Remedies June 27 2009 Part II
(From Multi Dimensional Healing June 27 Workshop)
Life Situational Remedies
|To make a person speak the truth||Rock Water, Chestnut Bud|
|If any person unsettled||Walnut|
|Change sadness to happiness||Gentian – changes failure to success|
|Any inner turmoil changes to peace||Agrimony|
|Changes the constant worry or inner chat into calmness||White Chestnut|
|To change irresponsibility to responsibility.||Willow – makes a person more responsible|
|To get enthusiasm and joy||Wild Rose|
|If your efforts are not rewarded||Oak can change effort into rewards|
|Dishonesty can be changed to honesty||Chestnut Bud|
|Change immorality to morality||Rock Water|
|Turn arrogance into humility||Vine|
|Turn hatred into love||Holly|
|Become flexible with||Rock Water|
|Turn loneliness into relationship||Water Violet|
|To turn sudden feeling of inadequacy to feeling of adequacySudden crisis of confidence||Elm|
|Indecision and irresolution – whether to go this way or that way||Scleranthus, Cerato|
|For searching the addressYou go to the station to receive somebody; you don’t know the compartment||Cerato|
|Specific fear – meeting the doctor for example, who says let us do a scan, you get scared;Go to a dentist
I am afraid for cockroaches, lizards