I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
My son is about to write 12th public exam next month. He is hard working, and intelligent. He is getting 90% to 98% in Math, Physics, and Chemistry in school revision exams. But what we want is to get an engg seat in Chennai Anna University. For this he has to score 200 out of 200 in all those three subjects. How can he attain his goal?
Chant “GORSE WILD ROSE” over a cup of water and all of you drink that water daily two times.
Priya (after the results were published)
Plus 2 exam results were announced a day b4 yesterday and my son got 1149/1200. His cut off for engg is 196.75. First of all thanking you very much for all your blessings and advices. I sincerely followed and got the help of Gorse and Wild rose.
First he was upset a little, but now he is ok. Anyway we are sure of getting an engg seat, a seat in Anna university campus, either MIT or main. What we have to do now?
Continue chanting “GORSE GENTIAN WILD ROSE”
Thank you so much. My son got engg seat in Anna University, CEG campus (material science and engg). We are very happy now.
”FIND DIVINE ORDER” and “GORSE WILDROSE GENTIAN” helped me a lot especially during the counseling (last Sunday 15.7.12). I go on chanting these two mantras.
Pls bless my son to get out with engg degree. Thanks a lot.
Convey my congratulations to him.
The college will open on 6th, august and we r about to join him in hostel. I want him to be well disciplined, very obedient to his teachers, top rank holder and mainly very healthy.
From your blog, with the help of circle technique, I attained a lot. Travel mantra works well for me.
As a mother (I’m in Virudunagar) what flower remedies can I apply in circle technique, to achieve the well hood of my son? Can I write the remedies in a paper, and sent it with his suitcase? He is the only son and this is the first time he is going to stay in a hostel.
Continue the Ambika mantra.
Write his name and draw a circle around his name. Draw one more circle and in the gap, write “DIAMOND, WALNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT”.
Daily see this paper and read the names.
Pray, “DIAMOND, WALNUT SWEET CHESTNUT OPEN ALIGN him to the DIVINE GRACE and rays of health and higher studies”. Here you can fill up anything you want.
Please advice me for getting a house for rent, within our budget.
In addition, it should be of our choice.
Chant, “Cerato Mimulus Find Divine House”
Cerato and Mimulus are Bach Flower Remedies, while Find and Divine are Switch Words.
Cerato: when you are searching for something
Mimulus: when you want your expenditure to be within the budget, for example you want the wedding expenses to be within your budget.
Find: to find the object of your choice
Divine: by miracle, by luck
House: for rent. This is not a switch word, but the goal or objective.
(Bach Flower) Impatiens Person
- He is an impatient person. He manages to attract lazy people – Scleranthus people, who postpone doing things by saying that they have enough time.
- For an Impatiens person, time is important, while the person opposite him does not feel so. His train will leave at 12 noon. But, he will arrive at the station by 10 am. His wife will be so patient that she will start her preparations to leave only by 10 AM. He will turn into Beech and Willow.
We want to finish our tasks faster when we are stuck in a traffic jam or a queue. Bach Flower Remedy Impatiens or Animal Spirit Guide Wolf will help you in such situations to finish them faster.
Don’t get impatient, for you may never arrive at your destination
One day a neighbour of mine was planning to go to a Jewellery shop by 10 am. His plan is to leave the house by 9 AM and come back before 12 noon as per the instructions of his astrologer. Being an impatient person, he told his relatives to join him the day before. He informed them in advance on his plan of action.
At 9 am, except for the two – which includes his wife, everybody was ready. When he yelled at his wife, he fell down. Now everybody could go except for him to the Jewellery shop!
Beware what you pray for…as you will get it!
Shanti prayed to Animal Spirit Guide Wolf, “Today I am paying fees for my son’s education. Nobody should be there, so that I can finish my work faster”.
It does what you ask it to do. When she reached her son’s school, nobody was in the counter, including the cashier!
She became Willow, as she thought Wolf did not help her. She criticized that the cashiers did not know their responsibilities, as they were absent. She failed to see the notice that it was a holiday for the collection counter at the school (so impatient!).
So be careful in forming the intention, as you will get exactly what you want!
Impatient persons expect that every event properly done. Therefore, they will go one hour earlier to others.