Creation of Wealth
When you find yourself with insufficient money, try to find new sources, ways – sources by which you can earn more:
- ELM and OAK – for inadequacy of mind to think ways of improving finance; to think differently
- GORSE – if you have no hopes or if you think to all sources are exhausted, feeling hopeless of getting any additional money
- LARCH – to be more confident of creating wealth
If you are in business:
- Think how to add more value to the products or add other products of more value.
If you are in job, ask simply:
- “How can I add more value to my work”,
- “What I had to do so that I am wanted more”,
- “How will I make my job more valuable” and
- “How will I contribute 100%”.
When you say or think that I am already working more than 16 hours – take OAK + OLIVE + HORNBEAM to work smartly and finish in less time.
If you are in business, or a salesman, ask yourself:
“How can I reach more in less time” or
“How can I reach more customers” then
Take VERVAIN + OAK + OLIVE.
Have a plan to spend and invest
Suddenly an advertisement comes and we spend carried away by it and regret later.
Not to do any impulsive purchase – CHERRY PLUM + HONEY SUCKLE
Or stop spending all when there is money – WILD ROSE
Enjoy your wealth
- Thank divine, your work, office everyday for your earning.
- Thank your expenses
- Stop your feeling of jealousy about the rich and come out of it by saying “ I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, LOVE THANK DIVINE”
- Find out your beliefs about money and release them
- Chant the Switch Words – “TOGETHER FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW”
- Do the Mudras – ACCEPTANCE MUDRA and VITALITY MUDRA, each for 15 minutes.
- Daily morning – rotate all the 7 chakras clock-wise by intending “Keep rotating clockwise at optimum speed.”
When you have too much worry and confusion about finance, take WHITE CHESTNUT + SCLERANTHUS + RESCUE REMEDY in the night.
Try the following on each day and find which combination gives you the money you want or require:
MORNING – one combination each day and repeat
MIMULUS, PINK TOURMALINE (1st day)
MIMULUS, RUBY (2nd day)
MIMULUS, CAT’S EYE (3rd day)
MUSTARD, DIAMOND (4th day)
Daily afternoon to evening
SWEET CHESTNUT, SCLERANTHUS
Pink Tourmaline, Ruby, Cat’s Eye, and Diamond are Gem Remedies and available only at the centre. The rest of the remedies mentioned are Bach Flower Remedies, which are available in the Homeopathy Shops also.
My domestic help Anu cried saying that she has been abandoned with her child, by her husband a few years ago.
She is trying to earn and educate the boy. She lives with her poor mother, brother and sister-in-law. The sister-in-law is unhappy that this girl is being sheltered here and supported by the brother. This gives chance for lots of infighting between husband and wife. Anu feels guilty that she is the cause of her dear brother’s suffering.
She saw me giving Bach flower remedy to my mother and asked me what that is. I told her how it works. She requested me for some flowers for herself.
I gave her RESCUE REMEDY, PINE, CENTAURY, STAR OF BETHLEHEM, CHICORY, WHITE CHESTNUT and HONEY SUCKLE with WALNUT.
Reasons: guilt (Pine), feeling used (Centaury), trauma/ pain (Star of Bethlehem), unable to let go/ clinging to brother (Chicory, Walnut), thoughts which haunt day and night (White chestnut) and regret of the past (Honey Suckle).
Next morning she came smiling and said she was feeling confident that the troubles will be overcome. But within a day the sister-in-law created a huge fight and walked out of the house with her parents. Anu was so sad and kept saying “this is all because of me.” I gave her Larch. I gave her SWEET CHESTNUT to place in the NE corner of the room, and to sprinkle CRAB APPLE and WALNUT around the house.
For the mother I gave RED CHESTNUT and WILLOW.
For the brother, I gave OAK, CHICORY and WALNUT.
I asked Anu to do forgiveness and told her mother also to keep forgiving the daughter-in-law.
She came running next morning, “Amma, the house is peaceful. My sister-in-law returned and apologized to my brother. She actually fell at his feet and said she would never again fight over me. I have also apologized to her. We are a happy family now”.
Thank the flowers.
Since that day, nearly 2 months ago, Anu is now happily earning extra money by working in a courier company along with my household, her son is admitted to UKG and sister-in-law helps with the boy’s studies and looks after him. There is respect for Anu and all is well.
I am ever grateful to Naran and to the Flowers for the joy they bring to so many families.
Anu is the local advertiser of flower power in Kanchipuram!!! I have many people seeking remedies.