My husband’s promotion is due this year. Since last 2 years this is getting delayed. So, he is feeling very depressed and frustrated. Also, he has an opportunity to go to Indonesia from the same company.
But, once he goes there and does not like it, then he cannot come back and re-join. Also, considering his age factor and qualification, it will be difficult for him to get another job. He is in a dilemma whether to take Indonesia option or to remain here.
Ask him to take SCLERANTHUS, the Bach flower remedy, three doses of 5 pills.
Chant SHIVOHUM continuously for 20 minutes in the morning and night before sleep.
Let Shiva’s intelligence guide me: SHIVOHUM
When you have to choose one of two options available to you: SCLERANTHUS
I am working in an Educational Institute providing Career Course and Job opportunity as a marketing Executive. I want more students to join the Institute.
Please give some switch-words or flower remedies to achieve my target (60 per month).
Chant “BE RIDICULOUS AGRIMONY HEATHER BRING MAGIC TAKE 60 students NOW”
Write in a notebook SLOW CARE daily 21 times
Agrimony and Heather are Bach Flower Remedies. Be, Ridiculous, Bring, Magic, Take, and Now are switch words.
To get students without advertisement: AGRIMONY
To attract the students: HEATHER
BE easy and RIDICULOUS on yourself; behave as a leader to manifest the desired no of students NOW.
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
Rejected first time
I need your help with regard to my sister. Two years back she was refused visa to the US. She was very sad.
She wanted to meet her daughter. She has applied again. After having read your blogs, I have asked her to chant ROCK WATER, WATER VIOLET, GENTIAN, and WILD ROSE.
I have also told her to request the Animal Spirit Guide WOLF for help. Is this ok? Is there anything else she can do?
Ok. Very good. Best of luck to your sister
Accepted second time after divine intervention of Flowers
I want to share the good news with you. My sister was granted the US visa! Thanks to you.
Many people in front of her were rejected and she was very nervous. She had carried with her the names of the flowers with her and had been chanting as well. She was grilled by the officer but was given the visa.
Thank you very much. My sister also conveys her thanks to you.
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
A month before, the temperature in Bangalore was above 43. As usual there is a scarcity of water all over the world. I was really troubled and wondered how we could put up our life in this situation, in this big city. NO RAINS, NO WATER.
I had read in one of your blogs about no rains in Chennai and the prayers that you all had put together: http://www.naranheal.com/archives/362.
I had noted a few notes on the BACH FLOWER REMEDIES. And LO, I started chanting those FLOWER NAMES sitting in the bus one evening: “SWEET CHESTNUT, WILD ROSE, CHESTNUT BUD”.
After 3 days of chanting for 108 times, slight gloomy weather started. Almost after 5-6 days, it started raining heavily, down pouring in Bangalore as well as in other places of Karnataka. I was so excited that I thanked GOD for listening to my prayers. Just hope that we get good rains, and good crops to live a moderate and happy life. At the same time, I pray to the all the living beings of this world to make the PROPER USAGE of the NATURE’S PRODUCTS. Thanks to NARAN and SHOBANA once again.
Next time add ROCK ROSE also (“SWEET CHESTNUT WILD ROSE CHESTNUT BUD ROCK ROSE”).
Rockrose means instant help without any expectation. It will help in a public cause.