My son is in class five…a very intelligent boy but unable to score high marks in exams…what should I do?
Intelligent boy not scoring marks –
Is there any fear of exam? (MIMULUS)
Does he forget during exam but remember after the exam? (SCLERANTHUS)
Or is he going blank and forgetting the answer? (WHITE CHESTNUT)
Or does he not have enough time? (ELM)
Or feeling shaky while reading the question paper? (RESCUE REMEDY)
Or making silly mistakes and getting fewer marks. (IMPATIENS)
Is he sitting to study putting the required efforts? (OAK)
Or not sitting to study in the house? (CHESTNUT BUD)
I think he has got fear of exams, because he does errors in the paper, same questions he answers correctly at home….similarly in maths too…all the sums are right at home.
But in school he makes silly mistakes and thus scores less. He does study what is required for his age or class, no problem in that.
These questions were given to you with the intention that you will get the answers from him.
Ask him, get the answers from him and then ascertain whether he has got fear or forgetfulness.
As guided by you, I spoke to him.
He says he panics whenever he gets the test paper, fears that he will be unable to complete it. So, it is fear actually.
Then give him flower remedies RESCUE REMEDY and LARCH (confidently to handle the paper) on the dates of all examinations.
Put 6 to 7 pills of above flower remedies in water and make sip every half hour. He can take the bottle to the exam also. Water can be 300 to 500 ml.
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary