Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
And Part II: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7L
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part III
The moment you think about the flower, it is already here. In fact, because it is there, you do think about it.
- You can buy the pills either from the centre or from a homeopathy shop.
- You can take 3 to 4 pills for once or 100 times. It doesn’t matter. If one drop of a remedy doesn’t work, 100 drops of the remedy too will not work. Extras will not make a difference.
Intention is important as well as trust. Taking the remedies is important. However, how much is not important. Trust in nothing but god.
- Just thinking about them will work.
- If we write the names of flowers in a piece of paper, they work.
- If you can’t get the pills, write the names in a notebook.
- Keep it (notebook or paper) with you and look at it every day.
- Chant the names of the remedies daily, as they are expressions of divinity.
- Hold the glass of water, repeat the name of the remedy and drink it.
Remedy means HELP! By chanting their names, they come to our AID.
I feel confused in daily life. I feel indecisive for big as well as small decisions. What can I do to get a firm decisive mind?
Take the Bach Flower Remedies SCLERANTHUS, PINE and IMPATIENS, 3 pills of each, four times a day. These remedies are available in any homeopathy shop
I have been taking SCLERANTHUS, PINE and IMPATIENS as recommended by you since the last few days. One change I can see is that since starting the pills I started exercising everyday willingly. Previously though, I knew I have to exercise, but I could not get myself to exercise J
Sandy (Next day)
Since taking SCLERANTHUS, PINE and IMPATIENS, I have become more active, exercise every day, and have more control on eating. Today I cleaned my house for 4 hours. Every corner of the house is shining
Sandy (After 10 days)
Naran, Good Morning! I started taking SCLERANTHUS, PINE and IMPATIENS as suggested by you around 10 days ago, and in these 10 days I have lost 3 KGS OF WEIGHT as I feel active, and can control my eating and exercising. DIVINE THANKS!!!
For postponing tendency, for 11th hour persons: SCLERANTHUS
Getting impatient at the last-minute: IMPATIENS
Will feel guilty for postponing and not getting the things done: PINE
These three remedies will act in synergy with one another.