The combination required is: Sweet Chestnut, Olive and Ruby.
Recovering from a Failed Business
The combination can re-generate a person or a business from a major setback. When the business is down and you are not able to bring it up, you need these remedies.
Regeneration means coming out of total destruction. The business has to come again, from rock bottom.
Recovering from a Serious Illness
Let us say, you were afflicted by Jaundice. When you come out of it, you will be totally exhausted. This combination would help you to recover faster. In addition, you may listen to Mooladhara Crown Chakra Activation CD for a quick recovery. Check out this link: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2010/08/21/i-am-tired-of-my-%e2%80%9ctiredness%e2%80%9d/
Sweet Chestnut means Creation
It is not a flower, but a tree. During the entire summer it will become dark and dry. Even without water, the tree will be porous and dark. In July, after the monsoon, it will be full of flowers. Thus, it represents new creation.
To create something new, it is only possible for the divine. You can’t create anything new. You can only use what’s existing.
Conceiving a Child
This is very good remedy for conceiving a child. Creation has many meanings including father, hatch etc. To conceive a child both husband and wife have to take Sweet Chestnut.
No Savings, Broke, Invention, Re-habitation, 100% Production
- No savings: Sweet Chestnut and Wild Rose. Enough money earned but no savings. All unnecessary expense will be cut off.
- A New-self will emerge, when Sweet Chestnut is taken. If you are beginning something new, then take that remedy.
- To do invention and research: give the combination of Sweet Chestnut, Water Violet, Oak and Mustard. It will bring in more and more inventions in day-to-day life.
- For re-habitation: Sweet Chestnut
- For floods in Pakistan, we can pray to Sweet Chestnut and send it to them. It has never happened like this before.
- Production of any plant should produce 100% regularly, without slowing down: Sweet Chestnut, Walnut and Hornbeam. Any production will be uninterrupted then, like weaving production. Produced has to be sold as well. Therefore, Walnut and Hornbeam.
Expressions of Sweet Chestnut:
- “I am broke”
- Can I write off my dues? I am shattered means: Sweet Chestnut.