I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
This is a letter of thanks for the 180* turn-around in my life after I have come into your healing network.
Externally, nothing in my life has changed. Like for the rest of us, each day comes with a different set of problems and challenges.
Yet, internally I am no more the frail, victim – consciousness person. I am fully empowered today as I connect more and surrender more to the Divine. I have my chants, mantras, switch words, Bach remedies, gem remedies, various healing techniques and these are my constant companions for the day as yet another day starts. Not to mention the audio CDs that empower me as I learn the true meaning of self – love!
A round of Namashivayam removes a body pain and a lilting Om Namo Naarayanaaya is the circuit breaker for me when I feel something pull me down! And there is always the queen of remedies – Rescue Remedy, that is so subtle and yet so powerful!
A fortnight ago, I was cleaning the kitchen shelf when one of the wooden racks fell to the floor, leaving a deep gash on the outside of my small toe.There was profuse bleeding and my family felt that the wound was deep and required a few sutures!
However, all I did was to remain calm and kept chanting Rescue Remedy like a mad person and soaked my feet in the rescue remedy water. Within 15 minutes there was no pain, no blood, and no need for sutures!
Thanks once again,
To buy the Audio CDs – Namashivayam and Om Namo Naarayanaaya, please check out the link: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/faq-on-buying-naran%e2%80%99s-products/