Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
And Part II: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7L
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part III
The moment you think about the flower, it is already here. In fact, because it is there, you do think about it.
- You can buy the pills either from the centre or from a homeopathy shop.
- You can take 3 to 4 pills for once or 100 times. It doesn’t matter. If one drop of a remedy doesn’t work, 100 drops of the remedy too will not work. Extras will not make a difference.
Intention is important as well as trust. Taking the remedies is important. However, how much is not important. Trust in nothing but god.
- Just thinking about them will work.
- If we write the names of flowers in a piece of paper, they work.
- If you can’t get the pills, write the names in a notebook.
- Keep it (notebook or paper) with you and look at it every day.
- Chant the names of the remedies daily, as they are expressions of divinity.
- Hold the glass of water, repeat the name of the remedy and drink it.
Remedy means HELP! By chanting their names, they come to our AID.
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
Bach Flower Remedy Gentian is an important remedy, as it gives us happiness.
A Negative Gentian Person
Even if he has something, he will think about the lack. He will think about whatever he doesn’t have and not on what he has. He will be always talking about whatever that hasn’t happened for him. He will be lamenting about his lack as well as his bad luck.
Message from Gentian
What’s the message given by the Bach Flower Remedy Gentian? Be happy! In addition, recollect whatever good has happened in your life.
We don’t have the habit of thanking God for the good things that has happened. In these 50 years of our living, we haven’t been grateful for good things that have happened to us.
Bach Flower Gentian says, “Have an attitude of gratitude”. When you have that you will succeed in everything (in life)
How does a Gentian Flower bloom?
It blooms like a pyramid. In its base, it has many flowers. In the next step above it, it has lesser flowers and so on. It has one flower less in each step. Therefore, it looks like a pyramid.
A pyramid base is known for its stability. To whatever extend you go in life, you have to be stable. When you worry, your Basic Chakra will be weak and therefore grounding will be poor.
When you talk about the failure that has happened or if you are lamenting that what you expect will not happen then you are in (negative) Gentian state.
E.g., you are in a queue at the railway counter, to make a reservation. Every time you move, you will say to yourself, “When I go to the counter, he would close and I will not get the ticket. I know it will happen only to me”.
You asked for a raise in your salary. Your boss has not replied for a week. You would be lamenting within yourself, “He will not give me the hike. I am unlucky in getting anything I want. For me, nothing will fall in place.”
Release Your Expectations, Receive Favourable Results
To get a happy result or make it favourable to you, take the Bach Flower Remedy Gentian. Even then sometime failure happens. We shouldn’t go to an unhappy state. To remove those expectations, which leads to unhappiness, Gentian is the remedy.
A Case study
Gita is a business person. She had put up some sales in an exhibition. She just sends a SMS to me saying that she had done only one sale during the entire morning. Interestingly we are discussing Gentian. She needs that now. All her life she is facing nothing but problems.
Her sale in another exhibition was quite good. Of course, we don’t think about it (success) after it is over.
Let us do a prayer for Gita
Whatever good has happened to us has happened without us asking god for them. He has given us so many things. Let us say thanks to him for all those good things. Let us see the divinity in the person who has done good things to us.
Then bring Gentian to our heart and send that energy to Gita. Let us send that with happiness.
With Regards to Failures
Even if bad stuff happens to you, in general, you don’t think that there might be good behind them. Even for the failures you had faced and for the incidents that created sadness or anger in you, offer them your thanks.
Say your thanks to what happened in your life is the message of Gentian.
Initially start with good things. That will make you feel happy. Then you thank for all bad things. Thanking like this will make you become stable in life. It will activate and stabilise your Basic Chakra, which is responsible for safety and security in life.
Gentian flower, thanks to its pyramid structure, is good for the Basic Chakra.
Take Gentian to Create Happiness in Your Life
For getting happiness in life we need Gentian. Immediately start taking Gentian every day. It’s a great flower! Try taking it and give your feedback. See if you find enthusiasm in life.
God Appeared To Me In The Form Of My Neighbours
Ramani lives in Avadi. She is a poor and a homemaker. She called me one day and said that somebody mentioned about me.
I asked her to visit me. She told me that she does not have money to travel or buy the pills I prescribe. Therefore, I asked her to chant the Bach Flower Remedies I prescribe. On and off she used to phone up to me and I will prescribe the remedies as per her expression.
When need is greatest, help is nearest
After six years of marriage, she became pregnant. She used to call me during pregnancy and chanted the flower remedies suggested by me. She called me just the day before she was expecting her first baby. She mentioned that there is nobody to help her nor can she afford to admit herself in a good hospital. In addition, her husband is busy working and so he will not be able to assist her either.
When need is greatest, help is nearest. Therefore, I prescribed her Bach Flower Remedy Sweet Chestnut. She chanted Sweet Chestnut. Soon after, four of her neighbours volunteered to help her. They admitted her in a hospital (CWC) and paid money for the delivery as well. She had a safe delivery.
Interestingly she’s yet to see me
Now she is calling me to handle the problems faced by her child. Interestingly, she had not met me yet. She is not taking the remedies either, but does chanting of flowers only.
Who connected her and me? Do I owe her anything? On the other hand, does she have any connections with me in anyway? Divinity has done it. Divinity is always with us, watches us and it controls everything. Nothing happens without a reason. If you can identify the reason, then healing happens for you. There is a temple in every street, for us to connect with divinity. When you are facing a problem, connect with divinity to solve it.