“The power needed in yoga is the power to go through effort, difficulty or trouble without getting fatigued, depressed, discouraged or impatient and without breaking off the effort or giving up one’s aim or resolution.”
– The Mother
When can you use this flower?
- For any obstacle or hindrance
- If there is a delay, obstruction, opposition or restriction, for example, if there is a delay in getting the offer. What can you do then? You can take the picture and meditate upon it.
- Just look at it for a while, if the project or something else is delayed. Let us say, marriage is delayed.
- If there is a stumbling block in your way, say a person is hindering, sabotaging or preventing you from doing anything…
- You are stopped from getting a promotion…“Let this girl need not get a job, a colleague might work towards it”
These can be categorized as obstruction, prevention and sabotage. In all these areas of problems, the Hibiscus flower can be used as a beautiful remedy.
The Hibiscus with this color only (Hawaii Hibiscus flower) has got that healing power. In fact, Mother has discussed about 15 varieties of Hibiscus flowers. Only the Hawaii Hibiscus flower has the qualities I have mentioned.
Have a look at the picture of the Hibiscus flower. You are blessed if you just get an opportunity to see it. Both the picture and pills of the flowers are available in the centre. The original flower is from Hawaii. Outside of the flower will be in yellowish orange, while its inside is red in color.
Yesterday I had this strange experience.
As I was sleeping in the morning, for some more time, feeling very tired, in spite of my daughter and husband, who had woken up already. My husband told me that it’s ok for me to sleep, for some more time.
After a few minutes, I wanted to wake up, but could not. I yelled my husband’s name and called him, but he did not turn up at all. My daughter saw me yelling and came near me. In addition, my husband also came, and they tried to make me get up with great difficulty.
And suddenly, I opened my eyes, only to realize that all those five minutes were a dream. But, that dream was pathetic. I got really scared, if I would really be able to get up.
This is not the first time that has happened to me like that.
My mom, when I discussed with her said, that it happens like that when you are really tired. Our body does not get up even though our mind gets up. Naran, could you please explain more on why this happens?
Yes what your mom says is right. There was no co-ordination between mind and body. It is an inner cry for help. Release this.
In addition, take the Bach Flower Remedies Aspen and Clematis before sleeping.
Aspen: for nightmares
Clematis: when the mind and body is not in co-ordination