Notes from Naran’s workshops on Bach Flower Remedies
One needs to experiment with Bach flowers to know the effects of each of the remedies.
Raju – a student of Naran would try out different things with Bach Flower Remedies. He would carry and intake one flower at a time and study the results of using that remedy.
Raju found out whenever he takes WALNUT, people come and talk to him on friendly terms (Walnut develops rapport and makes you to understand the other person. It has lot more properties too). And when he took GORSE, people showed lots of respect for his opinions.
Others will understand you
If you tend to be critical with your associates, take BEECH and WALNUT. It will help you to communicate with them wonderfully. They will understand where you are coming from.
Rapport with the new CEO
Krishna had an interview with his new CEO. As one could expect, he was nervous. Based on the consultation with Naran, he threw few WALNUT pills under his seat.
He had a great start with the CEO. And, after 10 years of meeting him, still Krishna has a good rapport with him.
To know more about such interesting facts about Bach Flower Remedies, please attend the workshop by Naran S Balakumar, at Bangalore, on 14th and 15thDec, 2013.
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
Two days back (Dec 14th night) my sister was travelling from Chennai to Madurai by train. At that time somebody had taken her baggage and left the train. She noticed that after 5 min, once the train has started to move. Therefore, she was helpless and gave a complaint to the Railway Police. She was very upset about the incident, as she has kept 2 lakhs worth Jewellery in the baggage that was lost.
I was seeking my friends circle for help. That time, yesterday (Dec 16th), one of my friends asked me to chant a mantra (ELM GORSE ROCK ROSE). He told to continuously chant this mantra, believe myself, and then I would get the baggage.
So yesterday night onwards my sister was chanting this mantra. Today, in the evening, she got the call from the person who had taken the baggage by mistake. He told her that they took the baggage by mistake. Asked sorry for their late reply and they will produce the baggage in the night, at her place.
We believed in this mantra and want to know more details about your teaching process…
Then I saw other Bach Flower Remedies in the form of some treatment tips. You have given so many mantras for different problems. That’s why I want to know the details. Please reply as soon as possible.
Elm, Gorse and Rock rose are Bach Flower Remedies that are available in Homeopathy shop, which we are supposed to take when we have certain mental states. However, from my experience and experiences of my students and patients, I had found that even chanting the names of the flower names produces results, as in the case of your sister. Thanks for sharing her experience and your interest to know about the remedies.
Rock Rose: For getting panic. Your sister would have started panicking moment she realised that she had lost her baggage.
Gorse: when we become hopeless
Elm: for overwhelming situations