Desperate Situations Needs a Divine Intervention
Being child-less, in spite of various attempts is the greatest anguish, similar to the drought – a totally dry and listless life.
The Rain Mantra – “SWEET CHESTNUT CHESTNUT BUD WILD ROSE ROCK ROSE”- which brings rain, putting an end to the dryness, can put an end to the dry listless life too. Chanting of this mantra will bring transformation and liveliness as rain brings cheers to the people in drought.
Parents losing their child when he was young
They will come to the stage of being totally desolated–“Nirgathi”. At this stage nothing will make sense to them, hopelessly lost in their own worries and despair and finding no motivation to do anything about life.
How does Rain mantra help in this situation?
SWEET CHESTNUT: When you are in extreme anguish, Sweet chestnut is the remedy
WILD ROSE: makes them come out of their lack of motivation to lead a happy life
CHESTNUT BUD: to learn and understand that life has more to offer
ROCK ROSE: somebody would lead them out of their miseries
As those people who suffered loss of either their spouse or child suddenly and unexpectedly mayn’t do anything about their situation, we have to do it for them. Write in a piece of paper using circle technique, the names of the remedies. Chant for them too.
No job in sight for so long
SWEET CHESTNUT: desperate situation needing a divine intervention
CHESTNUT BUD: they would have committed one mistake or other in the previous job(s) or interviews. The Chestnut bud flower will make them learn, so that they will not repeat the same mistake again.
WILD ROSE: A state of apathy and lack of interest in life
ROCK ROSE: determination, fortitude and readiness to face anything in life, will help one succeed in life
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary