I am working in an Educational Institute providing Career Course and Job opportunity as a marketing Executive. I want more students to join the Institute.
Please give some switch-words or flower remedies to achieve my target (60 per month).
Chant “BE RIDICULOUS AGRIMONY HEATHER BRING MAGIC TAKE 60 students NOW”
Write in a notebook SLOW CARE daily 21 times
Agrimony and Heather are Bach Flower Remedies. Be, Ridiculous, Bring, Magic, Take, and Now are switch words.
To get students without advertisement: AGRIMONY
To attract the students: HEATHER
BE easy and RIDICULOUS on yourself; behave as a leader to manifest the desired no of students NOW.
Is it necessary to chant Bach flower remedies individually for specific problems more than 100 times a day or is it enough listening to the flower meditation C.D twice a day to resolve all the problems?
It is necessary to chant as well as take Bach flower remedies individually for specific problems.
Of course, it will help you a lot to listen to the CD – which will do the necessary course corrections in your life.
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary