Posted by Elsol
How to Improve Your Decision Making Process
Buying Saris – a Common Example 🙂
Let us say, you are visiting Pothis – the cloth supermarket. You don’t know what clothes to choose – churidhar, saris etc. You are confused.
First Type of Confusion
Which section to go – first floor, second floor and so on?
Take Bach Flower Remedy Wild Oat. We don’t know where to go as we haven’t made up our mind on what to buy. Wild Oat will take you to the section you need to go.
Now you have decided to go to the sari section after chanting Wild Oat.
Second Type of Confusion
You like a particular sari. But you ask the opinion of your friends about your choice. This indicates the Bach Flower Remedy Cerato.
Third Type of Confusion
On the other hand, if you are confused about two different choices you have made, then it indicates the remedy Scleranthus.
In this type of confusion, your confusion is within yourself. Firstly you may pick up two saris; then you discard the first one and pick up another one; again you will get confused what to pick up between the two. You may discard the previous one and select one more. The confusion is always between the two, “This or That”, “Blue or Green” or “This Green or That Green.”
Now comes the pressure from outside
Make up your mind, the shop keeper says, as they are about to close the shop. You become impatient. Take Bach Flower Remedy Impatiens.
Sorry for the Sari
After buying a sari and when you come back home, if you think that you could have picked the other one and thus regretting your decision then it indicates Honey Suckle.
If you keep worrying, ‘why I made that mistake’ then it indicates White Chestnut.
Different Life Situations where you need to make decisions
- Somebody wants to marry X. Are you planning to say yes? 2 to 5 times chant Honeysuckle and then say yes or no. You won’t regret your decision.
- You have confusion between choosing this or that. You won’t be able to come to a decision and be indecisive. Take Scleranthus.
- In an exam for a multiple-choice question, you think two choices are correct. You don’t know which one is the right one. Which one is the correct answer? Thanks to Scleranthus you will be able to choose the right answer.
- Wild Oat is also for confusion. After completing schooling (plus two exam), different options are available. Out of 7 to 8 majors, the student is not able to select one. This is high-tech confusion.
- You don’t know what remedy to choose. Can I combine all 38 remedies together? Take Wild Oat and give your patient Wild Oat also. Next day he will come with a few options, for example he might say, “I am absent minded”. Then we don’t need to worry about the choice of remedy. You can give him Chestnut Bud straight away.
- Ask opinions from different people but will not come to a conclusion (Cerato).
- A Scleranthus person will not consult others.
You don’t need to take remedies for these situations. Just chant them as per the need of the hour. It will work for you.
Posted in Bach Flower Remedy
Tags: absent minded, Acu-Reiki, aim, Animal Spirit Guides, asking other's opinion, Bach, Balakumar, Body, buying, career, Cerato, chanting, Chennai, Chestnut Bud, Choices, Connection, constant thinking, consult, cross roads, cursing, decision, decision making, different, EFT, Exam, Flower, Gem, honey suckle, IEIT, Imaptiens, impatient, India, Intelligence, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Mind, mistake, Mudra, multiple-choice questions, Naran, NLP, options, pick out of two, process, R Mohan, regret, Reiki, remedies, Remedy, sari, Scleranthus, self, sorry, Switch Word, Tapping, Therapist, this or that, where to go, White Chestnut, Wild Oat, Yoga