Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
A Water Violet person is an unfriendly person. Nobody approaches him as he thinks he is superior to others, while others are inferior to him.
Let us say, we go to a wedding reception. We only know the bride and the groom. We don’t know anybody other than them. How we are going to have company in the wedding hall? Bach Flower Remedy Water Violet will find friends for you.
A wife of an ex-minister attends a celebrity wedding. The street was full of cars. She left her car way back from the wedding hall and started walking towards it.
Water Violet and Larch goes hand in hand. When we meet people in superior status (Water Violet), then we will have low confidence (Larch). The lady chanted both Water Violet and Larch. She was approached by a popular actor. He took her in his car to the hall and accompanied her back to her car.
A Water Violet Person is…
Water Violet person will be working in an unfriendly and lonely atmosphere. As a boss, he will deliberately ignore others. Will do the work himself, as he thinks others can’t do the work as per his standards. So he won’t delegate work, though a leader should be able to delegate.
A Water Violet husband and wife won’t get a divorce but will live separately in the same house. Water Violet will bring them together.
A Water Violet person doesn’t understand the value of other people in his life.
You are in an unknown place and stranded. Don’t know whom to approach. Rock Water and Water Violet is the combination required.
Or call the animal spirit guide Wolf and tell the animal spirit beforehand, ‘I will be there in such and such time. Please be there and take care of me’. It will take care of you!
(From Multi Dimensional Healing June 27 Workshop)
Life Situational Remedies
|When too many things have to overcome||Elm, Rescue Remedy|
|Creative ideas||White Chestnut and Clematis|
|Feeling “I can’t”||Larch will change I can’t to I can by increasing level of self-confidence|
|Some have a tendency to talk to themselves||White Chestnut, Walnut and Crab Apple|
|To get back the money due to you||Rock Water, Chestnut Bud|
|If you are affected Shade Sani and you do not want be restricted (it’s not so dangerous as people imagine though)||Rock Water, Pine, Chestnut Bud, Gentian and Wild Rose – one dose a day|
|Should be taken by all the people all the time||Walnut is for transition|
|For abundance||Walnut and olive|
|Good for rapport and interviews||Walnut|
|Misplaced an item somewhere||Walnut Rock Rose and Sweet Chestnut (will work 100% )|
|Burglary – will get back whatever you have lost||Elm, Gorse, and Rock Rose|
|I am closing the house for 10 days as I am going away
|Write Rock Water, Chestnut Bud on small pieces of paper and paste it everywhere inside the house. Now you can go peacefully. Daily pray. “In the day and night please be around the house, so that there is no theft”.|