Choose the Right Option
My husband’s promotion is due this year. Since last 2 years this is getting delayed. So, he is feeling very depressed and frustrated. Also, he has an opportunity to go to Indonesia from the same company.
But, once he goes there and does not like it, then he cannot come back and re-join. Also, considering his age factor and qualification, it will be difficult for him to get another job. He is in a dilemma whether to take Indonesia option or to remain here.
Ask him to take SCLERANTHUS, the Bach flower remedy, three doses of 5 pills.
Chant SHIVOHUM continuously for 20 minutes in the morning and night before sleep.
Let Shiva’s intelligence guide me: SHIVOHUM
When you have to choose one of two options available to you: SCLERANTHUS
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary
Abundant Support from Family and Flowers
My domestic help Anu cried saying that she has been abandoned with her child, by her husband a few years ago.
She is trying to earn and educate the boy. She lives with her poor mother, brother and sister-in-law. The sister-in-law is unhappy that this girl is being sheltered here and supported by the brother. This gives chance for lots of infighting between husband and wife. Anu feels guilty that she is the cause of her dear brother’s suffering.
She saw me giving Bach flower remedy to my mother and asked me what that is. I told her how it works. She requested me for some flowers for herself.
I gave her RESCUE REMEDY, PINE, CENTAURY, STAR OF BETHLEHEM, CHICORY, WHITE CHESTNUT and HONEY SUCKLE with WALNUT.
Reasons: guilt (Pine), feeling used (Centaury), trauma/ pain (Star of Bethlehem), unable to let go/ clinging to brother (Chicory, Walnut), thoughts which haunt day and night (White chestnut) and regret of the past (Honey Suckle).
Next morning she came smiling and said she was feeling confident that the troubles will be overcome. But within a day the sister-in-law created a huge fight and walked out of the house with her parents. Anu was so sad and kept saying “this is all because of me.” I gave her Larch. I gave her SWEET CHESTNUT to place in the NE corner of the room, and to sprinkle CRAB APPLE and WALNUT around the house.
For the mother I gave RED CHESTNUT and WILLOW.
For the brother, I gave OAK, CHICORY and WALNUT.
I asked Anu to do forgiveness and told her mother also to keep forgiving the daughter-in-law.
She came running next morning, “Amma, the house is peaceful. My sister-in-law returned and apologized to my brother. She actually fell at his feet and said she would never again fight over me. I have also apologized to her. We are a happy family now”.
Thank the flowers.
Since that day, nearly 2 months ago, Anu is now happily earning extra money by working in a courier company along with my household, her son is admitted to UKG and sister-in-law helps with the boy’s studies and looks after him. There is respect for Anu and all is well.
I am ever grateful to Naran and to the Flowers for the joy they bring to so many families.
Anu is the local advertiser of flower power in Kanchipuram!!! I have many people seeking remedies.