When one is in debts he may feel inadequate to clear the debts – ELM, and OAK
Deep Depression in total darkness – MUSTARD
Unable to face people, silently planning to commit suicide – AGRIMONY
Not to become impulsive – CHERRY PLUM
Constant worry – WHITE CHESTNUT
Losing all hopes – GORSE
To come out of misfortune – MIMULUS
The above mentioned remedies are Bach Flower Remedies. Intake of remedies is better when you are in dire straits.
Is there a switch word that will touch people hearts to leave a tip or make them to tip?
I work in a hotel as a lobby attendance. My co-workers are room attendants. People do not tip them anymore.
When the client sits on the table, thank them for ordering the food through you.
Thank the divine for meeting them.
Pray to the divine, that whatever you serve will give them good health.
When you come to work, think about previous day’s clients. Thank them one by one, even if someone had not paid a tip.
Thank the hotel owner for giving a chance to serve (others).
Thank the food you are serving.
When you are about to serve food, say three times, “LOVE THANKS DIVINE” and serve.
Write in a piece of paper “CHICORY, HEATHER” and keep it in your pocket.
Whenever you seek money from others or from your office in the form of promotion/salary hike, the basic Bach Flower remedy is: CHICORY
Seeker to become the sought: HEATHER
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
And Part II: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7L
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part III
The moment you think about the flower, it is already here. In fact, because it is there, you do think about it.
- You can buy the pills either from the centre or from a homeopathy shop.
- You can take 3 to 4 pills for once or 100 times. It doesn’t matter. If one drop of a remedy doesn’t work, 100 drops of the remedy too will not work. Extras will not make a difference.
Intention is important as well as trust. Taking the remedies is important. However, how much is not important. Trust in nothing but god.
- Just thinking about them will work.
- If we write the names of flowers in a piece of paper, they work.
- If you can’t get the pills, write the names in a notebook.
- Keep it (notebook or paper) with you and look at it every day.
- Chant the names of the remedies daily, as they are expressions of divinity.
- Hold the glass of water, repeat the name of the remedy and drink it.
Remedy means HELP! By chanting their names, they come to our AID.