For harmony in relationships and family, I have formed certain combinations:
- The standard combination I give is Beech, Willow, Walnut, Cherry plum and Chicory
- Another one I give is Agrimony, instead of Cherry plum (Agrimony Beech Willow Walnut Chicory)
- Agrimony, Beech, Walnut and Wild Rose is another one
- Finally: Beech, Walnut, Holly, Willow and Cherry plum
- Project the flowers Sweet Chestnut, Holy, Vine, Water violet for violence in the world
How to finalize the combination required?
Based on the symptoms and situations mentioned below, decide which combination suits you:
- Somebody wants peace give them Agrimony combination. Where there is Agrimony, there is peace. Just to maintain peace, they will not blame or criticise anybody.
- Beech: for fault-finding and criticizing
- Willow: blaming others for our problems
- Walnut: for any two person to adjust with each other
- Chicory: not to be possessive. The possessive mentality will lead to suspicion.
- Cherry Plum: in the midst of a conflict, one should not loose control.
- In the family there will be a lot of hatred and suspicion: Chicory and Holly.
- Wild rose: when we are not able to come out of the rut. Wild rose will liberate us from the problem. Wild rose will give inner motivation to live the life in full and not to loose interest.
Get out of prison – any prison?
Somebody is in jail. To bring them out Sweet Chestnut, Wild rose and Chestnut bud.