Hi Naranji, I’m really thankful to god that I found your blogs. Please help me I am very much depressed in my life.
I love a person who is also my relative. I haven’t told him that l love him.
He is my only hope. I want him as my husband. I have no guts to let him know that I love him. I’m afraid of the consequences but I can’t live without him.
I always pray god for him else to kill me. But I really want to live with him, and his family. I don’t expect anything other than his love.
Adamancy will not take you anywhere. Don’t demand anything from God. Your demanding will happen as per your wish in a different way.
When you pray like this, “I always pray god for him else to kill me,” God will kill you first.
The circumstances will so develop that you marry another who will kill you emotionally and mentally.
Instead pray, “I thank the divine for getting married to —“
“CENTAURY, CHICORY, GENTIAN, WILD ROSE” – write these four words in a notebook for 51 times.
For a person who does not have the guts to ask for what he needs or desires: CENTAURY
Clinging and being possessive: CHICORY
Not to be disappointed: GENTIAN
To accept what happens: WILD ROSE
I have never been in the same job for more than 10 months. Either, I change project within the same company, so going to a different location or completely shifting to another company. Due to this, I always feel unsettled and unstable.
Take the following remedies:
- SCLERANTHUS: The unsteady mind will always have an unsettled life. One day you have the desire to go for the job. The very next day you have resistance to go to the job (changeable mood or mood swings). Scleranthus will give you a steady and stable mind, and helps you settle down.
- HORNBEAM: Of course steadiness in the job for 10-15 years doesn’t indicate growth. You need to move forward in life.
- ROCK ROSE: To have determination and commitment and a “never-say-die spirit”
- WALNUT: You would have taken this pattern from one of your parents or ancestors. To break the pattern, Walnut is needed.
- The fifth could be any one of the following three, based on your mental states:
- Gentian: To be upbeat and optimistic in all circumstances
- Willow: if you have resentment and feel that your counter-parts or juniors are doing better, even though you are better qualified.
- Larch: if you think others are smart and more capable than in utilizing their opportunities, while you are not (lack of confidence)
All remedies have to be taken separately; two pills each, with a gap of five minutes, and twice a day.
Chant the switch words:
MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE JOB
Move on: now you are not in a job, so you need to move on,
Find Count Divine: to get a good salary