To protect oneself from chain snatching while walking on the roads (sometimes the victims are injured) does chanting the names of divine flowers SWEET CHESTNUT, ROCK ROSE, ROCK WATER, CHESTNUT BUD and VINE would help?
Ragu and Rama returned from Dubai. Rama and Sita were childhood classmates and friends. The couple met Sita in a restaurant.
During the conversation Rama mentioned that she wanted to sell jewelry worth around two lakhs. Sita said that she would help her in the sale as she knows some jeweler.
Next day she met Rama, took the jewels and left him, promising to get a good bargain. For a week there was no news from her.
Rama got worried and kept calling her. She always promised to meet them but never turned up.
After a fortnight they went to her place. The watchman told them that they are not there. He just enquired whether they had given any jewels to her.
He also tells them that they will not get back their jewels. They become panicky and after my advice, they took the Bach Flower Remedies SWEET CHESTNUT and CHESTNUT BUD.
CHESTNUT BUD was sent through distance to Sita.
In their next visit, Sita’s husband threatens them that he will break their legs in case they come again.
They took WILLOW and ROCK WATER and went again.
This time Sita’s husband asked them to contact Sita’s grandmother. If she tells Sita then she will definitely listen. He also confesses that this how she brings problems to him.
The couple then contacted Sita’s grandmother. She in turn scolded and told Sita to return the jewels. Sita returned the jewels worth about 1.75 lakhs. The remaining was sold.
The couple was relieved and happy because maximum amount was retrieved.
This is the power of Chestnut Bud. Chestnut Bud will bring back the thief and the items.
For desperate situations, SWEET CHESTNUT is required.
Rock Water and Chestnut Bud persons are always together. When you find a thief (Chestnut Bud) to confront them as a cop you need to take ROCK WATER.
For resentment against that person: WILLOW
To know more about The Bach Flower Remedy Chestnut Bud, click the link: http://theflowerangels.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/student-of-life/
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
My son is in class five…a very intelligent boy but unable to score high marks in exams…what should I do?
Intelligent boy not scoring marks –
Is there any fear of exam? (MIMULUS)
Does he forget during exam but remember after the exam? (SCLERANTHUS)
Or is he going blank and forgetting the answer? (WHITE CHESTNUT)
Or does he not have enough time? (ELM)
Or feeling shaky while reading the question paper? (RESCUE REMEDY)
Or making silly mistakes and getting fewer marks. (IMPATIENS)
Is he sitting to study putting the required efforts? (OAK)
Or not sitting to study in the house? (CHESTNUT BUD)
I think he has got fear of exams, because he does errors in the paper, same questions he answers correctly at home….similarly in maths too…all the sums are right at home.
But in school he makes silly mistakes and thus scores less. He does study what is required for his age or class, no problem in that.
These questions were given to you with the intention that you will get the answers from him.
Ask him, get the answers from him and then ascertain whether he has got fear or forgetfulness.
As guided by you, I spoke to him.
He says he panics whenever he gets the test paper, fears that he will be unable to complete it. So, it is fear actually.
Then give him flower remedies RESCUE REMEDY and LARCH (confidently to handle the paper) on the dates of all examinations.
Put 6 to 7 pills of above flower remedies in water and make sip every half hour. He can take the bottle to the exam also. Water can be 300 to 500 ml.
Being child-less, in spite of various attempts is the greatest anguish, similar to the drought – a totally dry and listless life.
The Rain Mantra – “SWEET CHESTNUT CHESTNUT BUD WILD ROSE ROCK ROSE”- which brings rain, putting an end to the dryness, can put an end to the dry listless life too. Chanting of this mantra will bring transformation and liveliness as rain brings cheers to the people in drought.
Parents losing their child when he was young
They will come to the stage of being totally desolated–“Nirgathi”. At this stage nothing will make sense to them, hopelessly lost in their own worries and despair and finding no motivation to do anything about life.
How does Rain mantra help in this situation?
SWEET CHESTNUT: When you are in extreme anguish, Sweet chestnut is the remedy
WILD ROSE: makes them come out of their lack of motivation to lead a happy life
CHESTNUT BUD: to learn and understand that life has more to offer
ROCK ROSE: somebody would lead them out of their miseries
As those people who suffered loss of either their spouse or child suddenly and unexpectedly mayn’t do anything about their situation, we have to do it for them. Write in a piece of paper using circle technique, the names of the remedies. Chant for them too.
No job in sight for so long
SWEET CHESTNUT: desperate situation needing a divine intervention
CHESTNUT BUD: they would have committed one mistake or other in the previous job(s) or interviews. The Chestnut bud flower will make them learn, so that they will not repeat the same mistake again.
WILD ROSE: A state of apathy and lack of interest in life
ROCK ROSE: determination, fortitude and readiness to face anything in life, will help one succeed in life
A month before, the temperature in Bangalore was above 43. As usual there is a scarcity of water all over the world. I was really troubled and wondered how we could put up our life in this situation, in this big city. NO RAINS, NO WATER.
I had read in one of your blogs about no rains in Chennai and the prayers that you all had put together: http://www.naranheal.com/archives/362.
I had noted a few notes on the BACH FLOWER REMEDIES. And LO, I started chanting those FLOWER NAMES sitting in the bus one evening: “SWEET CHESTNUT, WILD ROSE, CHESTNUT BUD”.
After 3 days of chanting for 108 times, slight gloomy weather started. Almost after 5-6 days, it started raining heavily, down pouring in Bangalore as well as in other places of Karnataka. I was so excited that I thanked GOD for listening to my prayers. Just hope that we get good rains, and good crops to live a moderate and happy life. At the same time, I pray to the all the living beings of this world to make the PROPER USAGE of the NATURE’S PRODUCTS. Thanks to NARAN and SHOBANA once again.
Next time add ROCK ROSE also (“SWEET CHESTNUT WILD ROSE CHESTNUT BUD ROCK ROSE”).
Rockrose means instant help without any expectation. It will help in a public cause.