I know eating every 2-3 hour is good. But I don’t eat fruits or other healthy food. If there are biscuits, sweets and rice, I will eat that.
Even at night I eat something around 2-3 a.m. too. How to stop this habit and start eating healthy meal? I am not attracted towards junk food even if it is in fridge.
I’m overweight too and trying to reduce weight. I lost it but I gained again.
Take the flower remedies WHITE CHESTNUT, WALNUT and CHERRY PLUM to stop this.
Still I’m eating whatever in my fridge and kitchen – sweets etc.
I don’t know whether it’s real hunger or what. Or I feel bored, so I eat.
Pls help to stop this and so that I eat healthy food, and can do some exercise.
Take the flower remedies WALNUT and CHERRY PLUM daily two pills each four times a day for a month.
To Control over-eating and impulsiveness: CHERRY PLUM
Not to feel bored and eat and to break the habit: WALNUT
To come out of continuous eating: WHITE CHESTNUT
When one is in debts he may feel inadequate to clear the debts – ELM, and OAK
Deep Depression in total darkness – MUSTARD
Unable to face people, silently planning to commit suicide – AGRIMONY
Not to become impulsive – CHERRY PLUM
Constant worry – WHITE CHESTNUT
Losing all hopes – GORSE
To come out of misfortune – MIMULUS
The above mentioned remedies are Bach Flower Remedies. Intake of remedies is better when you are in dire straits.
Creation of Wealth
When you find yourself with insufficient money, try to find new sources, ways – sources by which you can earn more:
- ELM and OAK – for inadequacy of mind to think ways of improving finance; to think differently
- GORSE – if you have no hopes or if you think to all sources are exhausted, feeling hopeless of getting any additional money
- LARCH – to be more confident of creating wealth
If you are in business:
- Think how to add more value to the products or add other products of more value.
If you are in job, ask simply:
- “How can I add more value to my work”,
- “What I had to do so that I am wanted more”,
- “How will I make my job more valuable” and
- “How will I contribute 100%”.
When you say or think that I am already working more than 16 hours – take OAK + OLIVE + HORNBEAM to work smartly and finish in less time.
If you are in business, or a salesman, ask yourself:
“How can I reach more in less time” or
“How can I reach more customers” then
Take VERVAIN + OAK + OLIVE.
Have a plan to spend and invest
Suddenly an advertisement comes and we spend carried away by it and regret later.
Not to do any impulsive purchase – CHERRY PLUM + HONEY SUCKLE
Or stop spending all when there is money – WILD ROSE
Enjoy your wealth
- Thank divine, your work, office everyday for your earning.
- Thank your expenses
- Stop your feeling of jealousy about the rich and come out of it by saying “ I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, LOVE THANK DIVINE”
- Find out your beliefs about money and release them
- Chant the Switch Words – “TOGETHER FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW”
- Do the Mudras – ACCEPTANCE MUDRA and VITALITY MUDRA, each for 15 minutes.
- Daily morning – rotate all the 7 chakras clock-wise by intending “Keep rotating clockwise at optimum speed.”
When you have too much worry and confusion about finance, take WHITE CHESTNUT + SCLERANTHUS + RESCUE REMEDY in the night.
Try the following on each day and find which combination gives you the money you want or require:
MORNING – one combination each day and repeat
MIMULUS, PINK TOURMALINE (1st day)
MIMULUS, RUBY (2nd day)
MIMULUS, CAT’S EYE (3rd day)
MUSTARD, DIAMOND (4th day)
Daily afternoon to evening
SWEET CHESTNUT, SCLERANTHUS
Pink Tourmaline, Ruby, Cat’s Eye, and Diamond are Gem Remedies and available only at the centre. The rest of the remedies mentioned are Bach Flower Remedies, which are available in the Homeopathy Shops also.
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
I have started investing in Gold and Silver through a broker. In the last few months I have seen reasonable returns. I just want to make sure I keep doing well. Any suggestions you could give me to do well in my investments?
- Draw a circle and within the circle, write inside the circle, “My investment”
- Draw another circle over the first circle. Between the circles, write the Bach Flower remedies, “LARCH GENTIAN CHERRY PLUM”
- Look at the paper once or twice a day.
- You may also keep the paper below your pillow,
Good luck on your investments.
Larch: will take care of Bull Market
Cherry Plum: will take care of the Bear Market
Gentian: will avoid any disappointment
Whenever I am nearing my periods I am out of control and I feel myself like a water melon (big stomach). I’ll be very angry and scold my kids and beat them too.
I feel like my eye sight is also affected then.
Please help me to lead an active life then also.
Chant “HOLLY, MIMULUS, CHERRY PLUM” during that period.
Intend then, ‘Hormones be quiet and relaxed’.
The Bach flower remedies are used:
HOLLY: to control rage
MIMULUS: fear it will happen during the periods. This fear – expectation, will create the same thing that was feared.
CHERRY PLUM: for losing control
The intention is to command the hormones to be normal instead of becoming over-active.
(Karthik, an executive manager of a leading actor, consulted Naran, S. Balakumar regarding the problems he is facing while working inside the film industry.)
Karthik: I am a disciplined person, remaining single all my life. I meet so many celebrities in the film world. You know very well that it is a place where there is no self-control, and no discipline on the part of the individuals.
(He means drinking habits, womanizing, telling lies for their own sake, cheating people and so on. A typical ROCK WATER surrounded by CHESTNUT BUDS! Where there is a jailor/cop there are prisoners inside the jail – in one and the same place!!!)
I need to maintain my self-control, to maintain my position, until the end of my career. I am already 50 years and I have to keep up my name (image) and my parents’ name in the midst of my current situation in the film industry. My father is a self-made man. It is my duty to keep up his name. I have good respect in the industry and I have to keep it up. Earning a good name is difficult, but more difficult to keep it.
Naran: What is your daily routine? And what do you want from me?
Karthik: I am a much disciplined man. I wake up around 5 a.m. Do my yoga and then do Pooja for about one hour. From 9 a.m. I will start seeing visitors. I will have lunch around 1pm. In the night, I will do meditation for one hour before going to sleep. For dinner I will have only fruits and milk.
Naran: For a man who takes only fruits and milk in the night, what is your (health) problem then?
Karthik: I have no problems. I just want to be more self-controlled and more disciplined?
Naran: Do you have the fear of losing control? (A Rock Water person, after 50 years of age, is afraid of losing control over his self-denial of sex!)
Karthik: Yes that fear is always there. I used to tell within, “I should never lose control”
Naran: Do you get angry?
Karthik: Yes, I meet a lot of people – both good and bad, and so many liars. When I come across the bad people and liars, suddenly I will lose my temper and shout at them.
Naran: What do you feel then?
Karthik: I then feel ashamed of myself for getting angry.
Naran: What values you cherish most?
Karthik: Honesty, Dignity, Respect (motto: give respect and take respect), Speaking Truth. Unfortunately I am in a place it is full of liars, dishonest persons and cheaters. I give loan. I will never get it back.
(A Rock water person feels ashamed of himself, for getting angry. While a PINE person will feel guilty after the episode of anger. One more key word for Rock Water: Feeling Ashamed; Shameful.)
Karthik: I want to develop my spirituality further. My friend told me that you prescribe flowers for such endeavors.
Naran: You require remedies for what types of growth?
Karthik: Flower for my spiritual growth and anger.
(Anger is the one emotion which a Rock Water person will try hard to control, for it is below his dignity to get angry. So Rock water person will require CHERRY PLUM. Naran wanted to find out whether there is any Chestnut Bud quality in Karthik. So he asked a question.)
Naran: Do you have any other problem, like poor memory, for example? (A poor memory indicates Chestnut Bud)
Karthik: Yes my memory is very poor, which is one of the reasons for my anger. Is there any flower for that? Please give me that too.
(A typical Rock water person is of high discipline. He has self-control, dignity and honesty. He wants to be respected. Karthik has invited Chestnut Bud people around him. Rock Water is surrounded by Chestnut Bud.)
Prescription for Karthik
He wants remedy for losing self-control – CHERRY PLUM. He wants remedy for poor memory – CHESTNUT BUD. Of course, he has to take ROCK WATER as a type remedy.
For protection, he was asked to do Violet Flame prayer “I AM a Being of Violet Fire. I AM the Purity of God’s Creation!!!”
For harmony in relationships and family, I have formed certain combinations:
- The standard combination I give is Beech, Willow, Walnut, Cherry plum and Chicory
- Another one I give is Agrimony, instead of Cherry plum (Agrimony Beech Willow Walnut Chicory)
- Agrimony, Beech, Walnut and Wild Rose is another one
- Finally: Beech, Walnut, Holly, Willow and Cherry plum
- Project the flowers Sweet Chestnut, Holy, Vine, Water violet for violence in the world
How to finalize the combination required?
Based on the symptoms and situations mentioned below, decide which combination suits you:
- Somebody wants peace give them Agrimony combination. Where there is Agrimony, there is peace. Just to maintain peace, they will not blame or criticise anybody.
- Beech: for fault-finding and criticizing
- Willow: blaming others for our problems
- Walnut: for any two person to adjust with each other
- Chicory: not to be possessive. The possessive mentality will lead to suspicion.
- Cherry Plum: in the midst of a conflict, one should not loose control.
- In the family there will be a lot of hatred and suspicion: Chicory and Holly.
- Wild rose: when we are not able to come out of the rut. Wild rose will liberate us from the problem. Wild rose will give inner motivation to live the life in full and not to loose interest.
Get out of prison – any prison?
Somebody is in jail. To bring them out Sweet Chestnut, Wild rose and Chestnut bud.