To protect oneself from chain snatching while walking on the roads (sometimes the victims are injured) does chanting the names of divine flowers SWEET CHESTNUT, ROCK ROSE, ROCK WATER, CHESTNUT BUD and VINE would help?
I had severe cold, cough, sore throat and high fever. Instead of taking any pill, I started chanting WALNUT, CRAB APPLE, WHITE CHESTNUT and YELLOW SAPPHIRE.
Within 24 hours I became fine.
All thanks to your guidance. May God always bless you!
The combination of Bach Flower Remedies Walnut, Crab Apple, and White Chestnut is a good physical cleanser, which can remove all types of infections.
Sore throat: the Gem Remedy Yellow Sapphire is good for throat. Thus, it is a great remedy for singers and speakers.
Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part II
Flower remedies are selected based on our (negative) state of mind.
- If there is fear there are four remedies – MIMULUS, ASPEN, RED CHESTNUT and ROCK ROSE. If a person has a fear then we need to give one of these remedies based on the type of fear.
- If there is worry then give WHITE CHESTNUT, AGRIMONY, PINE, or HONEY SUCKLE, as per the expression.
- Want to focus and concentration: CLEMATIS. If somebody says, “I want to be focused” then give them Clematis. If he wants concentration too then add CHESTNUT BUD to it.
How do we handle Anger?
- BEECH is a person who criticise others. He will only find faults pointing out the mistakes of others.
- WILLOW has resentment about life and others.
- CHICORY is also an angry person. He thinks that nobody does anything to him, even though he did so many things for others. Thus, he is angry at the ingratitude of others.
- HOLLY is an embodiment of rage and hatred.
- VINE: if he gets angry he will work towards taking revenge. Holly and Vine are always together.
- CHERRY PLUM: he will lose control of himself. When he gets angry he will throw things. It’s a misplaced anger at an acute state level. He might be angry at somebody. However, he will show the same at somebody else.
Other States of Mind
- Self-pride and ego: WATER VIOLET. He has a superiority complex.
- Desire to change and control other person is VERVAIN.
Beech and Vervain will come together. They are called as mixed personalities. We say child has to be like this and advise them, “don’t do this” and “don’t do that”. Beech will find fault, while Vervain desires to change others. Whenever you want to change the child, take Vervain then.
- Sadness: GENTIAN is a pessimistic person. For example, before he goes out, he is worried what will happen. Say, what if gets stuck in a traffic jam. He will always have negative approach to life. Any small setback will upset him greatly. He tends to have a negative outlook about life.
- Hopelessness: GORSE: I tried a lot of things. I don’t know whether it will work. Nothing seems to work for him. He loses his hope and therefore, does not have any trust either.
- When anyone says, “I can’t”, Larch will make him say “I can“. To have confidence in oneself Larch is the remedy. It is almost a specific remedy in any competition.
Gentian is skeptical, while Gorse would try many and finally loses hope.
You are trying to go somewhere, either by train, bus or plane. At that time you think it is not possible to get a ticket. If you take Gorse, it (hopelessness state) can be changed to joyful state. You will get a ticket.
“I want miracle to happen in my life”, when anyone says this, give them Gorse, because they are in the negative state of Gorse.
- SWEET CHESTNUT: doctors give only 24 hours lifeline for your dear one. Therefore, you feel a tremendous need to pray for divine intervention.
In fact, as long as we are seeing doctors, we won’t go near divinity. Only when the doctor says the situation is hopeless, then we focus on God. We may start chanting Vishnu Sahsaranamam. You may have desire to be spiritual. However, we don’t remember god until the critical time.
- WILD ROSE: he has no interest in life. Apathy sets in. He becomes indifferent, resigning to the life situations. It’s neither sadness nor happiness. That’s apathy, as he is not bothered about what happens around him.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: for accidents, shock, trauma. It is a great soother of physical and emotional pains. It is a must in all those situations.
- MUSTARD: I need to see light in my life as my whole life is in darkness. I don’t know where to go.
The patients have to say the above words and based on that you can give the remedies. All the words mentioned for the remedies should come from the horse’s mouth. Their own expressions are important.
Rejected first time
I need your help with regard to my sister. Two years back she was refused visa to the US. She was very sad.
She wanted to meet her daughter. She has applied again. After having read your blogs, I have asked her to chant ROCK WATER, WATER VIOLET, GENTIAN, and WILD ROSE.
I have also told her to request the Animal Spirit Guide WOLF for help. Is this ok? Is there anything else she can do?
Ok. Very good. Best of luck to your sister
Accepted second time after divine intervention of Flowers
I want to share the good news with you. My sister was granted the US visa! Thanks to you.
Many people in front of her were rejected and she was very nervous. She had carried with her the names of the flowers with her and had been chanting as well. She was grilled by the officer but was given the visa.
Thank you very much. My sister also conveys her thanks to you.
I would like to thank you for guiding me to secure a loan. Thank god and you that we managed to secure the housing loan within a week of chanting.
We chanted “WATER VIOLET ROCK WATER GORSE FIND BANK LOAN DIVINE NOW”. The best part is that we were only requesting for 70% of the house price but really surprising the bank offered us 90%. Of course, we only took what we needed 70%.
Water Violet, Rock Water: a good combination of Bach Flower Remedies that is useful when you deal with bank and government officials. The officials will be co-operative, and more flexible regarding following rules.
Find Divine Now: a good combination of switch words to find your objective here and now
Bank Loan: is the objective and they are not switch words
Dr Meenakshi Jagadisan
My mother is 90 years old and she was admitted to the hospital. She is a known heart patient and has been on regular medication. She was admitted to the hospital for giddiness. Profuse sweating and she was drowsy. On admission all her investigations were near normal and the diagnosis could not be established as to the exact cause of her drowsiness.
At that point in time I rang up Balakumar and he advised me to chant, “WHITE CHESTNUT, SWEET CHESTNUT” and to visualize the energy going from the Basic Chakra to Crown Chakra and Vice Versa. And also to accept whatever is the Divine will as we do not know what will be the outcome.
Only 2 days before my mother had celebrated her 90th birthday and this hospitalization made everybody sad.
I started chanting as per his advice with visualisation of the energy flow in my mother for a few hours though intermittently from morning and by late evening my mother regained consciousness and could respond.
Balakumar always says that the Divine is always by our side ever ready to come to our rescue that we forget to seek/ ask for help.
I thank the Divine Bach Flowers White Chestnut and Sweet Chestnut and Naran for his valuable guidance and timely advice.
I wish and pray that more and more people benefit from Mr. Balakumar’ advice and treatment. Even though I am a practicing allopathic doctor, I had always felt that Balakumar is a Divine Physician – medicines at Zero cost and 100% effective with no side effects.
May mankind and more and more people benefit from him.
With my humble Pranams
Why White Chestnut? When diagnostic investigations are near normal and the diagnosis could not be established as to the exact cause of her drowsiness, White chestnut is the remedy for this condition. “Clinically normal but symptoms persist” is White chestnut.
Though for her concern for the mother, she has to be prescribed RED CHESTNUT; White chestnut was given instead, because in her over anxiety, mentally she had become “that person -her mother”.
Of course, Sweet chestnut was given for divine intervention.
A month before, the temperature in Bangalore was above 43. As usual there is a scarcity of water all over the world. I was really troubled and wondered how we could put up our life in this situation, in this big city. NO RAINS, NO WATER.
I had read in one of your blogs about no rains in Chennai and the prayers that you all had put together: http://www.naranheal.com/archives/362.
I had noted a few notes on the BACH FLOWER REMEDIES. And LO, I started chanting those FLOWER NAMES sitting in the bus one evening: “SWEET CHESTNUT, WILD ROSE, CHESTNUT BUD”.
After 3 days of chanting for 108 times, slight gloomy weather started. Almost after 5-6 days, it started raining heavily, down pouring in Bangalore as well as in other places of Karnataka. I was so excited that I thanked GOD for listening to my prayers. Just hope that we get good rains, and good crops to live a moderate and happy life. At the same time, I pray to the all the living beings of this world to make the PROPER USAGE of the NATURE’S PRODUCTS. Thanks to NARAN and SHOBANA once again.
Next time add ROCK ROSE also (“SWEET CHESTNUT WILD ROSE CHESTNUT BUD ROCK ROSE”).
Rockrose means instant help without any expectation. It will help in a public cause.
Two days back (Dec 14th night) my sister was travelling from Chennai to Madurai by train. At that time somebody had taken her baggage and left the train. She noticed that after 5 min, once the train has started to move. Therefore, she was helpless and gave a complaint to the Railway Police. She was very upset about the incident, as she has kept 2 lakhs worth Jewellery in the baggage that was lost.
I was seeking my friends circle for help. That time, yesterday (Dec 16th), one of my friends asked me to chant a mantra (ELM GORSE ROCK ROSE). He told to continuously chant this mantra, believe myself, and then I would get the baggage.
So yesterday night onwards my sister was chanting this mantra. Today, in the evening, she got the call from the person who had taken the baggage by mistake. He told her that they took the baggage by mistake. Asked sorry for their late reply and they will produce the baggage in the night, at her place.
We believed in this mantra and want to know more details about your teaching process…
Then I saw other Bach Flower Remedies in the form of some treatment tips. You have given so many mantras for different problems. That’s why I want to know the details. Please reply as soon as possible.
Elm, Gorse and Rock rose are Bach Flower Remedies that are available in Homeopathy shop, which we are supposed to take when we have certain mental states. However, from my experience and experiences of my students and patients, I had found that even chanting the names of the flower names produces results, as in the case of your sister. Thanks for sharing her experience and your interest to know about the remedies.
Rock Rose: For getting panic. Your sister would have started panicking moment she realised that she had lost her baggage.
Gorse: when we become hopeless
Elm: for overwhelming situations