Read the first part of the article here: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7E
And Part II: http://wp.me/ptUDl-7L
A Brief on Bach Flower Remedies Part III
The moment you think about the flower, it is already here. In fact, because it is there, you do think about it.
- You can buy the pills either from the centre or from a homeopathy shop.
- You can take 3 to 4 pills for once or 100 times. It doesn’t matter. If one drop of a remedy doesn’t work, 100 drops of the remedy too will not work. Extras will not make a difference.
Intention is important as well as trust. Taking the remedies is important. However, how much is not important. Trust in nothing but god.
- Just thinking about them will work.
- If we write the names of flowers in a piece of paper, they work.
- If you can’t get the pills, write the names in a notebook.
- Keep it (notebook or paper) with you and look at it every day.
- Chant the names of the remedies daily, as they are expressions of divinity.
- Hold the glass of water, repeat the name of the remedy and drink it.
Remedy means HELP! By chanting their names, they come to our AID.
Mastering a Language
Last time, I got (Bach Flower Remedy) Mustard and Oak pills for my son. It suits him so well and he has improved a lot in Tamil. The pills are over and his annual exams are round the corner. Kindly tell me when I should come to buy.
Thanks and Regards
I tried angel number 398 during my daughter math exam.
Concepts are clear to her. She can solve every problem but gets nervous near the exam and makes such mistakes, which her teachers couldn’t expect it from her.
I wrote 398 and kept that paper in her geometry box. In addition, wrote her name in circle and 398 in outer circle.
She entered home, back from her exam. Her comment was, “Wow! It was so easy… I know all the sums”.
OAK and MUSTARD: This is the Bach Flower combination to understand and master any subject.
398: for wisdom