Creation of Wealth
When you find yourself with insufficient money, try to find new sources, ways – sources by which you can earn more:
- ELM and OAK – for inadequacy of mind to think ways of improving finance; to think differently
- GORSE – if you have no hopes or if you think to all sources are exhausted, feeling hopeless of getting any additional money
- LARCH – to be more confident of creating wealth
If you are in business:
- Think how to add more value to the products or add other products of more value.
If you are in job, ask simply:
- “How can I add more value to my work”,
- “What I had to do so that I am wanted more”,
- “How will I make my job more valuable” and
- “How will I contribute 100%”.
When you say or think that I am already working more than 16 hours – take OAK + OLIVE + HORNBEAM to work smartly and finish in less time.
If you are in business, or a salesman, ask yourself:
“How can I reach more in less time” or
“How can I reach more customers” then
Take VERVAIN + OAK + OLIVE.
Have a plan to spend and invest
Suddenly an advertisement comes and we spend carried away by it and regret later.
Not to do any impulsive purchase – CHERRY PLUM + HONEY SUCKLE
Or stop spending all when there is money – WILD ROSE
Enjoy your wealth
- Thank divine, your work, office everyday for your earning.
- Thank your expenses
- Stop your feeling of jealousy about the rich and come out of it by saying “ I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, LOVE THANK DIVINE”
- Find out your beliefs about money and release them
- Chant the Switch Words – “TOGETHER FIND COUNT DIVINE NOW”
- Do the Mudras – ACCEPTANCE MUDRA and VITALITY MUDRA, each for 15 minutes.
- Daily morning – rotate all the 7 chakras clock-wise by intending “Keep rotating clockwise at optimum speed.”
When you have too much worry and confusion about finance, take WHITE CHESTNUT + SCLERANTHUS + RESCUE REMEDY in the night.
Try the following on each day and find which combination gives you the money you want or require:
MORNING – one combination each day and repeat
MIMULUS, PINK TOURMALINE (1st day)
MIMULUS, RUBY (2nd day)
MIMULUS, CAT’S EYE (3rd day)
MUSTARD, DIAMOND (4th day)
Daily afternoon to evening
SWEET CHESTNUT, SCLERANTHUS
Pink Tourmaline, Ruby, Cat’s Eye, and Diamond are Gem Remedies and available only at the centre. The rest of the remedies mentioned are Bach Flower Remedies, which are available in the Homeopathy Shops also.
I had to make a presentation to a delegation that came from Europe. The presentation was an overview and update of our business. At the end of the meeting / presentation, we were looking for investment from the European / Global division of the visiting company.
The night before the presentation I spoke to Mohan and asked him for some tips. He asked me to draw two sets of concentric circles:
- One with my name in the centre and WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE in the outer circles in that order and
- Another one with my name in the centre along with the person I was making the presentation to, date and location and ELM, GORSE and HEATHER in the outer circles in that order.
I drew these circles on two sheets of paper and took them along with me in to the meeting room. The meeting started at 10 a.m. and my turn came at around 4 p.m.
What I observed during the day was that the main person in the visiting team was someone who did not smile through the day and did not really give away any of his emotions / views. When I started presenting, I suddenly felt very comfortable and at ease and I actually smiled during my presentation. This, in a way, forced a smile on that person who was tight-lipped and was on guard. In fact, he said a few words in appreciation of the work we are doing too.
WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE: a good combination for any interviews including Visa Interviews, and for meeting with big bosses
ELM, GORSE and HEATHER: Heather will make people listen to you, while Elm and Gorse will increase your capacity / skill
I was about to give a presentation to engineering students from Anna University. Naran asked me to chant OAK and MUSTARD to prepare the presentation, and write “ELM, GORSE and HORNBEAM” on a piece of paper and keep it with me while giving the lecture. Without fail it worked wonders.
OAK: for smart presentation
MUSTARD: to know what the students would expect and meet them; will throw light to us to understand the needs of the students
ELM, GORSE and HORNBEAM: teacher’s remedy for taking classes